Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2015, 11:26 AM   #1

Thumbs up PW- '15 Plateau Deal - U Interested?

I'm a newbie who have spent the last couple of weeks trying to get up to speed on Class Bs. The usual stuff = RV show, visiting dealers, walking thru most of the popular versions, searching lots on line and enjoying this forum (lots of helpful info & discussions - thanks)

One brand that I had not seen in person was Pleasure-Way. So Tues am, I visited the closest dealer just to get a feel for their product(s). They have a '15 Lexor TS (I was curious) new leftover on-sale and a '16 Pleateau (Sprinter chassis).
It was good to tie the mfg videos with seeing/feeling in person.
The highlight was meeting a professional & knowledgeable (experienced RVer) who was patient with all my questions & curiosity.

So I went back home & got back on-line to learn even more about PW. Then I found a '15 Plateau @ the same dealer's other location = Sacramento, CA.
It was on-sale and since it was on the Sprinter chassis, I went to see it yesterday.
It's also a new 2015 leftover - well appointed - but the layout did not work for me. It was very tempting because of the price was so attractive = $105k

So in the spirit of Paying it Forward, just sharing in case someone is looking for a PW Plateau and have not seen this deal.

2015 PLEASURE WAY MP Stock: 60530 | Happy Daze RV's

and the Lexor TS - if you prefer that one also on sale
http://www.hdrvbayarea.com/default.a...=xallInventory

Contacts:
Really good guy I met Tues = Galen Carle - business #s in 2nd link or cell (209) 662-4817
other salesperson I met yesterday (arranged by Galen) Franceska Barker - business #s in 1st link or cell (541) 261-6431
----------------------------------------------
Me - I'll keep working to get up to speed and developing my short list. The learning curve is a little steep at this stage but slowly making progress. Think I missed a lot of late '15 deals but need to find the one that "clicks" for me.

P.S. Hopefully OK to share this sort of info (that might benefit a member) on the Forum
Maybe is offline   Reply With Quote