Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-30-2017, 04:32 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default PW- much respect

I have been crawling under the 06 PW Lexor the past couple of days servicing the genny and some other stuff.

As I look under the van at the layout of the systems I am continually impressed at the quality of the work and materials used- I hope newer units are made this well.

One of my little fixes was a previous owner put a petcock on the genny fuel line and I on opening this the other day I couple later smell gas and saw an over tightened clamp had damaged the fuel line on the genny side of the petcock

easy fix

I also wrapped a little split hosing over some of the potential contact/ rub points on this fuel line.

the more time I spend with this van the more I like it

mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 01:14 AM   #2
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=mkguitar;57741]I have been crawling under the 06 PW Lexor the past couple of days servicing the genny and some other stuff.

As I look under the van at the layout of the systems I am continually impressed at the quality of the work and materials used- I hope newer units are made this well.

One of my little fixes was a previous owner put a petcock on the genny fuel line and I on opening this the other day I couple later smell gas and saw an over tightened clamp had damaged the fuel line on the genny side of the petcock

easy fix

I also wrapped a little split hosing over some of the potential contact/ rub points on this fuel line.

the more time I spend with this van the more I like it

mike[/QUOTE/]

Built for life in Canada.
Marley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 01:51 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley View Post
the joke there is I was born in Red Deer...not a fan of winter & professional pursuits have led me to live in the US for more than 1/2 my life.

Mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 02:05 AM   #4
Platinum Member

Quote:
I too am impressed with my PW. Mine is a 1997 and very very well built. I gave no less than 8 tours of my van at an RV park this weekend and people just couldn't believe the quality.
saenzm is offline   Reply With Quote