Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-13-2014, 02:19 AM   #61
Platinum Member

Default Re: Roadtrek TS now on roadtreks site

I don't think you can get much more stealth than an Advanced RV. They have concealed everything on the outside very well. You can even get the electrical hookup concealed if you desire as that seems to be the only standard thing still showing.

If Advanced RV said they had some ideas you might want to give them that challenge to come up with something. I know Mike Neundorfer loves challenges.
2011 Great West Van Legend Sprinter
2005 Pleasure-way Plateau TS Sprinter
Davydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 03:54 AM   #62
Bronze Member

Default Re: Roadtrek TS now on roadtreks site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davydd
If Advanced RV said they had some ideas you might want to give them that challenge to come up with something. I know Mike Neundorfer loves challenges.
I like Mike and the A-RV team; they put out good quality product and are right in our backyard so to speak. Sitting in the back bench for the 3rd and 4th passenger will not work for us, and A-RV has not attempted anything otherwise. The sideways seating of the ERA 70A would never work for us. With A-RV I would prefer not to be the first, with this type of configuration either. It could be that by the time we buy A-RV will have something more suited to our needs; or our needs will change. Maybe we will be ready for B #2 by then. Another concern; while I like the materials, I would prefer that they be a bit more weight conscious, without the loss of quality. I believe that this is true with the behind the scenes electrical also; rightsizing is just as important as weight is the enemy of any motor vehicle.

RoadTrek has sold a lot of the RS series; there are people that want those extra seats. While I don't like the front beds all that much; they would work for us. With the available seats and space; I could also make something else that would fit into that area to sleep two pretty easily. I am looking forward to seeing a TS in person. Hope they have the demo at the PA RV show.