Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-26-2019, 08:58 PM   #1

Default RoadTrek Yahoo Group Access?

Does anyone know someone on the owner/admin team in the RoadTrek Yahoo Group? I'm the (new) owner of a 1995 RoadTrek Popular 190.

I've made several attempts to join the group for a few months - to no avail. I'm an owner/moderator of other groups, so I know how it works. I've tried subscribing via the web site, via email. I've tried contacting the -owner via email from several different email addresses.

I find links and references to information there. It's clear the group remains active. I'm still not able to get into the closed group. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks!
2006 Avon Adventurer 16
2000 Riot Hammer - Team Member Custom
inforiculturist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 09:10 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by inforiculturist View Post
Does anyone know someone on the owner/admin team in the RoadTrek Yahoo Group? I'm the (new) owner of a 1995 RoadTrek Popular 190.

I've made several attempts to join the group for a few months - to no avail. I'm an owner/moderator of other groups, so I know how it works. I've tried subscribing via the web site, via email. I've tried contacting the -owner via email from several different email addresses.

I find links and references to information there. It's clear the group remains active. I'm still not able to get into the closed group. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks!

The owner of the Yahoo group has been missing for years, but somehow people would get approved eventually. I don't think anyone has ever figured out how it was being done. I would keep trying and see how it goes, but I can't think of any other way to go as nobody has been able to get in touch with the owner, or been able to get some control of the group through Yahoo. Bummer for all involved, I think.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 01:09 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Another option for you is the Facebook groups for older Roadtreks.
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme
mumkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 03:02 AM   #4
Platinum Member

You are not missing much. The major contributors there moved on to Facebook or here. There have been a few major attempts to contact the moderator, none successful. Somehow new members would be approved as you probably will be, eventually.

Anything you need to know will be on the Red Rover website: www.redroverroadtrek.com
hbn7hj is offline   Reply With Quote