Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2019, 03:47 AM   #1

Default RoadTrek's foxes are selling the chicken house

I REALLY want Roadtrek making great RV's like they did before JimH. That's not likely since which reputable company is going to believe a sales pitch from JimH's partners in _______?

I'm betting the foxes will ask the Wendlands to brief prospective buyers on Mike's incredibly silly story about how JimH and his mutt we're tricked by Hymer.

Come on Red Flag and Aird&Berlis, it's time to find trustworthy representatives who can belieably brief buyers. There were lots of good people working at Roadtrek; find some who didn't drink and like Jim's kool-aid. We only have 6-weeks. We don't want JimH to buy Roadtrek back. His money is dirty.

P.S., it rhymes with grime.
P.P.S., JeffS and PeterP are still employed if you wondered who has fluffy tails.
BringBackRoadtrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:14 AM   #2
Silver Member

Umm... Yeah, I'm down. I think (?).
Is this that weird period/time where every thread is a Roadtrek circle jerk? Meh, just curious. This too shall pass.. Probably.

Anyway, I noticed that you are a first time poster. Welcome to the forum. I'm mostly a lurker myself, but you won't find a more knowledgable group of folks when it comes to class B's. I'm not sure I can answer your question or call to action, but I look forward to hearing from folks that can

-JakeyLee
JakeyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:59 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeyLee View Post
Umm... Yeah, I'm down. I think (?).
Is this that weird period/time where every thread is a Roadtrek circle jerk? Meh, just curious. This too shall pass.. Probably.

Anyway, I noticed that you are a first time poster. Welcome to the forum. I'm mostly a lurker myself, but you won't find a more knowledgable group of folks when it comes to class B's. I'm not sure I can answer your question or call to action, but I look forward to hearing from folks that can

-JakeyLee
Thanks. I've stumbled into this site before and it's diverse. Folks here might know propective Roadtrek buyers and they should know what we think of the foxes who are back in the building. Was the post too subtle? Some groups don't allow last names. We wished aleged crime didn't pay anything but unemployment.
Old 02-18-2019, 01:55 PM   #4
Platinum Member

LOL. Hammill doesn't have the money to pour into Roadtrek, nor would he. You have to have suckers to fleece for a scam to work - how do you do that when the company is running on your own money?

Besides, he has a full time job right now - keeping himself out of jail!
wincrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:57 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Who are
Quote:
, JeffS and PeterP
and what are/were their positions?
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:30 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by booster View Post
Who are and what are/were their positions?
Director of Operations and VP of Operations. Red Flag should interview us middle layer workers and determine who was naughty and nice.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:59 PM   #7
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackRoadtrek View Post
Director of Operations and VP of Operations. Red Flag should interview us middle layer workers and determine who was naughty and nice.
There are other threads here that praise the help and knowledge of many Roadtrek workers and staff. Those posts include comments that their suggestions for improvements were ignored by upper management. Unfortunately, this is more widespread in companies than most people may realize.

I wish you and other workers the best. No Roadtrek was unthinkable for most of us just a few months ago.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:13 PM   #8
Platinum Member

The more we hear of this stuff, the more out of control it appears it had gotten.

It would be very interesting to see an organizational chart for the the NA operation, as it looks like from what we have seen that there are way too many layers of management. Those are the kind of disconnects that make for employee problems, quality failures, and they breed bad managers and corruption. All issues just get shoved downstream so the upper layers don't have to deal with them, making life very tough for those near the bottom of the chart. These types of businesses require an involved, motivated, and respected workforce, which takes a lot of work and involvement by management right to the top.

When you are building stuff where a lot of the work done is going to be hidden, it needs to be done correctly all the time, and the only way to do that is to have employees that want to have right all the time and are proud of that fact. And as always is said by those that have lived it "you can't inspect in quality, you have to create it".
Old 02-24-2019, 04:44 PM   #9
Platinum Member

"The more we hear of this stuff, the more out of control it appears it had gotten."

To the contrary. It appears that the owners of Roadtrek are trying to find a buyer and put the company back in operation producing the same quality RV's we bought. Much to the consternation of people here with personal grudges.
RossWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 05:03 PM   #10
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossWilliams View Post
"The more we hear of this stuff, the more out of control it appears it had gotten."

To the contrary. It appears that the owners of Roadtrek are trying to find a buyer and put the company back in operation producing the same quality RV's we bought. Much to the consternation of people here with personal grudges.

Read, Ross, repeat, read. It says HAD not HAS, so now has nothing to do with it. You talk of personal grudges, while appearing to be the absolute king of them.

Whether or not you opinion of where they are now or where they are going may or may not be correct at this point as it is purely speculation.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:55 PM   #11
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossWilliams View Post
It appears that the owners of Roadtrek are trying to find a buyer and put the company back in operation producing the same quality RV's we bought. Much to the consternation of people here with personal grudges.
Roadtrek's great quality was before the latest management. The reality of our closure is poor, perhaps corrupt, management. Our old reputation is not rooted in Peter perley and Jeff Stride. We wish the owners had chosen better Roadtrek representatives. We fear Peter and jeff will find buyers who continue with the same failing management.
ContinuousImprovement is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hymer, receivership, red flag, roadtrek