Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-12-2014, 10:21 PM   #1
Silver Member

Default Slide out pantry!

Just a quick question for 210 Roadtrek versatile owners. We have been familorizing ourselves and I find the pantry in our 07 model will only pull out approx 11in it stops at this point. It seems to me it should pull out I would think at least half as much again. Can you enlighten me as to exactly how far it should open. And if you have any suggestions as to why ours is not functioning to its full limit.

Thanks,

Scroller
scroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 07:03 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Default Re: Slide out pantry!

The sliding drawers in the 190P I had are probably different than your 210V but here's a photo of what mine looked like:
http://www.classbforum.com/phpBB2/vi...=24&t=154#p774

The drawer was probably fully extended or near fully extended for the photo.
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 07:27 PM   #3
Silver Member

Hi Mark,
I think the pantry probably should come out as far as you show in your picture,however I think it is only coming out about a third of what I think it should . I will continue puttering with it and see what happens. I am still trying to get the tele fired up no luck as yet.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:43 PM   #4
Platinum Member

I remember there being an A/B type switch to flip from antenna to TV in mine. There would also be a power switch for the antenna. Winegard antenna is crank-up and directional. I think your 2007 would have a Winegard antenna.
The TV might be 110v so the inverter will have to be on.

I don't recall when RT stopped installing analogue TVs. CTV and Global are digital broadcasts in Moncton. I receive them up here no problem. I don't think there are any analogue broadcasts in the Moncton area now. Maybe Google the model # of your TV to find out if it is digital capable or analogue.

You'll have all this figured out in no time.

Is this the one?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2007 RT 210.JPG (44.6 KB, 624 views)
Old 12-14-2014, 07:49 PM   #5
Platinum Member

For full extension they would use double extension slides, which are actually two slides put together within each other. They will pull out and stop with some resistance, and then you pull a bit again and they will go out further. If each slide has 3 elements they are this type and should pull out until all the elements are visible.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 08:26 PM   #6
Silver Member

That pic looks like to be right. Marc. As to the slide on the pantry it would appear that only one section of track is showing perhaps I have to get after it with a good pull and see what happens. As to the TV its a Samsung monitor I will have to go thru the paperwork and see what shows up I tried it with generator on the as well as the others you suggested .it seems like there is no power getting to the screen as it does not illuminate at all . Something for me to mess with tomorrow haha. So far we are quite pleased with the 210 drives very nice and handles good. I need to top up the propane in the next few days find a level spot and see if the fridge lights up.

Cheers,
Scroller
Old 12-14-2014, 10:02 PM   #7
Platinum Member

I am pretty sure no 2007 Class B was installing digital TVs. So for one to work you need a digital converter box. For awhile everyone selling TVs was selling them until the market dried up. Now you may have to shop online or possibly Radio Shack. So if you still have the original TV you need that digital converter box or you need to replace your TV. A digital converter box was typically about a $40 item when they first sold them and they are about the size of a paperback book. As for the antenna most all were Winegard crankup during that period and there should be an amplifier with the Wineguard that has to be turned on for over the air and turned off for cable. That amplifier should be a little tiny black button you push in on the 12V receptor plate that should be accessible somewhere in your B. When it is pushed in a little green light comes on telling you it is on.
2011 Great West Van Legend Sprinter
2005 Pleasure-way Plateau TS Sprinter
Davydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 10:41 PM   #8
Silver Member

Yes it has the wingard ant with booster button .that works fine. It appears to not be the orig TV ,I say that because I found literature for a TV and it is not the same. I will take the model and whatever specs I can get and see if I can find an owners manual on line.
Old 12-17-2014, 09:39 PM   #9
Silver Member

I have solved the slide out pantry problem also have the power to the TV I have not got any further with the TV as we have had visitors so when ever the storm gets over I will have another go at it .i think it says high def on the sticker on the TV so perhaps the digital aspect will be solved.will know better shortly. Thanks for all the suggestions. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas .

Scroller
Old 12-18-2014, 03:07 PM   #10
Platinum Member

Have a great Christmas Scroller. 2015 should be full of adventure for you with your Roadtrek 210