Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2016, 11:39 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default Synder fan Kit

I am trying to order a Synder fan kit for a 95 210 Popular Roadtrek with a Dometic 2310 refrigerator . Need contact information. Also would like installation instructions Thanks for your input
95Pop210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 11:45 PM   #2
Platinum Member

I think he went out of business several years ago. There are parts lists online, from what I hear, and it is a simple thing to do. A small computer fan, a vinyl downspout drop, a thermostatic switch, and you are pretty much there.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 04:38 PM   #3
Platinum Member

I bought some 12 volt fans off ebay and wired them up so that I have an internal fan, 2 fans blowing past the fins, and 2 fans blowing hot air out of the vent.
each set of fans has a switch...and a fuse

I can get fridge temps 65º below ambient - which is often over 100º for me.

mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 06:48 PM   #4
Platinum Member

I looked for those kits also, couldnt find them anywhere, so I also, built my own, i used 3 small computer fans , made my own plastic air diverter, then mounted the fans just below the upper coils, I also mounted a switch, for on/off, but I didnt think to add a fuse, I may go back and do that now,, I must admit it makes a huge difference, when you turn them on, it cools down much quicker, and and when its really hot outside, it seems to keep it much cooler temperature than before,,,, its really simple to do, I will try and find pics of my install, good luck with it,, if you need any help, let us know, be glad to help you through it,,,,
peppster66 is offline   Reply With Quote