Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Van Pack and Go modules

Video:
[youtube:cqozqjry]yKCWHeOh91U[/youtube:cqozqjry]

http://www.camperoad.com/?page_id=5

Do you know of any manufacturer that offers camper van modules like these in the US or Canada?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg van pack and go.jpg (62.7 KB, 570 views)
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:39 PM   #2

Default RE: Van Pack and Go Modules

Quote:
Originally Posted by markopolo View Post
Video:
[youtube:cqozqjry]yKCWHeOh91U[/youtube:cqozqjry]

http://www.camperoad.com/?page_id=5

Do you know of any manufacturer that offers camper van modules like these in the US or Canada?

I know you wrote your question three years ago, but just in case you look here again, or if this would help someone else, I have written to Camperoad, the makers of the Pack and Go Modules, to see if they would ship them to America (the US or Canada) and I'll let you know what they reply. Also, I did find these here: EuroVan MV/Weekender Kitchen Kit , specifically for Volkswagen Eurovan MV Weekenders, but would fit regular Eurovan or Eurovan GLs also, with a seat removed - and probably would fit other vans, too. I wrote to Steve at Eurocampers, and he replied that the kitchen is still available, but he is not certain about the other modules (the cabinets). Here is his reply:

7/23/2016 8:39:33 PM I saw these at Eurocampers.com/EVKitchen! There are no prices there: would you please tell me the price of the Kitchen unit as well as the three Cabinet kits? What would the shipping be, to my address as ******************** for each or all of them? Thank you!

Staff (Administrator)
7/25/2016 11:59:11 PM Hi Julie,

It's been many years since we stocked this item. It would be special order and may take 3 months or more. Cost would be around $1400 plus shipping.

Please call us to place this order.

Best regards,

Steve

EuoCampers.com
888-797-5994

Customer
7/26/2016 4:45:29 AM Hello Steve, Thank you so much for your reply! Would the $1400 include the kitchen plus all the Cabinet kits? Any idea how much shipping might be? Am interested. Thanks!

Staff (Administrator)
7/26/2016 11:50:54 PM Hi Julie,

I'm not sure what cabinets are still available. The sliding drawer is not and I would need to check on the other cabinets. They were around $500 each the last time I checked.

Best regards,

Steve

EuroCampers.com
juleni is offline   Reply With Quote