Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default Wannabee No More!!!

HI again and thank you all for your help.
We just got a brand new LTV Free Spirit! Yea!
We had a hard time finding one to look at in our area. We had seen a P-W and there were just a couple of things we thought might be better on the LTV. Some of these were mentioned in my other thread of a couple weeks ago. We ended up flying to Vegas last week to see the LTV after John at Wagon Trail RV gave us a good offer. Once we got there, we loved the van. After completing the buy, John took us and another new owner to a local RV park where he helped us hook up and answered questions. We stayed there for 2 nights and John was 100% available to answer questions and help out throughout the stay. We couldn't have asked for better dealer support. I am really impressed with their service.
Following the 2 nights, we embarked on our trip home of 1700+ miles and thoroughly enjoyed it, despite gusty winds Sunday and Monday and heavy rain yesterday. We drove across the Texas panhandle on Monday and had big storms on Monday night in Oklahoma, probably part of the storm system that spawned the Dallas tornadoes. We lucked out, though, and had a great lightning display but not the golf ball sized hail that they had not far from where we were camped. We were concerned that we might encounter freezing temps at the higher altitudes, meaning we would have to winterize, but we got lucky there as well.
We are going to love this van! Many people in the campgrounds and elsewhere have looked at it and drooled.
So now I am officially a newbie.
puppie96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
Gold Member

Default Re: Wannabee No More!!!

Congrats on your new B..... After 1700 miles I don't think your a newbe anymore.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #3
Bronze Member

Default Re: Wannabee No More!!!

LOL -- I still feel like a newbie.
puppie96 is offline   Reply With Quote