Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2018, 06:07 AM   #41
Platinum Member

Default Thank you... just sent you a reply on the aluminum wheels question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camoman View Post
Wow !! That's a SUPER nice one !! That's a really sharp interior and even the silver outside looks nice !!
Thanks for the comment and pics !!
Where do y'all travel and camp?
Hi, just answered your question about where we go. Lots of places.

Thank you for your cool comments about my rig.

I was originally thinking of purchasing a brand new 2016 (in 2017) Winnebago Navion. They were heavily discounted.

I drove the Navion and it felt like a "boat" compared to the Roadtrek.

And, even with the discounted price... they wanted around $120,000... basically $40,000 to $45,000 more than the Roadtrek.

I drove the Roadtrek and just like the handling better and the interior seemed sharper and more deluxe.

Here's the thing that killed the Navion for me... driving was more laborious, bigger and more trouble to fit in my driveway, and depreciation....

Also, the salesman says about the Navion... the roof is guaranteed against leaks for 10 years... BUT... not the "seams"... WOW... the seams are the roof.

All of the improvements for the Roadtrek Class B is upgraded on the interior, while the Winnebago folks have to "build" an entire box on the cutaway chassis. Of course some of the interior finishes have to be less expensive... they have to cut corners somewhere.

That's all I needed to hear ... decided the svelte Roadtrek with the all metal roof, smaller footprint and better MPG was the coach for me.

This thing fits perfectly on my driveway with the other cars... no extra storage costs.

Post a picture of your rig....
Roadtrek Adventuous RS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 06:37 AM   #42
Silver Member

Thanks for the comments ! I'm not so savvy with tech stuff like photo posting etc. My class b is an old 1987 Coachman but only 60 thousand miles, the outside is rust free but I need to do some interior upgrades. I just got it last fall. I have several campers though so it takes me a while to get each finished and before then I may sell and go to the next one. Lol
Let me see if I can get a pic posted...
Camoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 07:05 AM   #43
Silver Member

Just spent half an hour trying. Lol. Maybe the pic is too big it said it's 119 mb and it looks like 97 is limit ??? I don't really understand this stuff. Lol
Shoot me an email and I'll send u a few mark !
Old 07-20-2018, 11:25 AM   #44
Platinum Member

Quote:
Just spent half an hour trying. Lol. Maybe the pic is too big it said it's 119 mb and it looks like 97 is limit ??? I don't really understand this stuff. Lol
Shoot me an email and I'll send u a few mark !
The size of the pic isn't important. Here's the instructions for posting one:

When you hit Reply or start a new thread, there's a box you type into. Below that, in the box titled "Additional Options," there's another box that's called "Manage Attachments." The picture you want to upload must be in one of the valid file extensions listed. I usually use jpeg.

Click on the box that says "Manage Attachments." That brings up a pop-up. In the pop-up, click on "Choose File." Browse to the image you want to upload and click (or double-click) on it. The name of your picture will appear beside the "Choose File" button. You can do that for up to five images - one for each "Choose File" button in the pop-up.

Once you have chosen your pictures, click the "Upload" button. Your computer might take some time doing this, but in a little box under the "Choose File" buttons, there's a box that says "Current Attachments." The name of your image should appear in there.

When you are done, you can click on "Close this Window" at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Then, under the box you've been typing your message into, you can click either Preview Post or Submit Reply and the image will appear at the bottom.
Old 07-20-2018, 03:07 PM   #45
Silver Member

Just tried again. The only thing I didnt do before is to pick one of the options after using "manage".
I tried several and it simply won't work. It shows the little "loading" symbol but never loads or says it can't complete the action. If you want a pic that bad, just shoot me an email and I'll send ya a couple. Lol
Old 07-20-2018, 11:41 PM   #46
Platinum Member

For us it was a matter of having privacy and not impeding the other when using the toilet or shower. Yes, our wet bath takes up more room than an aisle toilet or shower when not in use, but you can also store a few things there when traveling (utilizing the space somewhat).

On the flip side, when in use, the wet bath door is pulled shut and the other person can move about the van, cook, whatever they need to do. It was a mandatory feature on our pre-purchase check list.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 12:16 AM   #47
Platinum Member

Default Thanks...for trying... I have seen what they look like online

Quote:
Thanks for the comments ! I'm not so savvy with tech stuff like photo posting etc. My class b is an old 1987 Coachman but only 60 thousand miles, the outside is rust free but I need to do some interior upgrades. I just got it last fall. I have several campers though so it takes me a while to get each finished and before then I may sell and go to the next one. Lol
Let me see if I can get a pic posted...
Not necessary to get a picture.... plenty of you tube videos of your particular vehicle...
Roadtrek Adventuous RS1 is offline   Reply With Quote