Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #1

Default 95 Rialta with water issues-Need Help

New to Rialta owning....when we try to hook to shore water, it just runs constantly into the toilet. Also the kitchen sink will not work, even after we have filled the fresh water tank and turn the water pump on. Any ideas will be much appreciated.

CardinalRidgeFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Default 95 Rialta with water issues-Need Help

This sounds serious... There is a Winnebago plumbing diagram available online through winnebagoindustries.com. It seems as if something is disconnected or a valve could be broken? As for the kitchen sink, it seems as if that may be cut or capped off. Does the toilet run water in it if the fresh tank is filled and the water pump is on? Usually, the shore hookup flows thru the water pump but studying the diagram may show otherwise. Having the toilet flow without pushing the foot pedal seems very strange.

I will take a look at the diagram myself and see. If you figure it out in the meantime let us know here! I do know that there is quite the array of pipes in the panel behind the toilet in the shower enclosure. You take off the little screw cover caps behind the toilet and can get some access there. Depending which model you have will dictate where the kitchen faucet lines run. In mine (HD) they go down and over to the shower enclosure then under the back sofa, crosses over to the tank side of the rig under that metal baseboard and to the pump. If you have the unit that has the 4 seats up front (QD) then the kitchen is fed from the sofa area.

You will feel better once this is resolved!

Paul

CGAZ Paul is offline   Reply With Quote