Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-31-2014, 02:46 PM   #1

Default Fitted Bottom Bedsheets

I would like to buy fitted bottom sheets for our Rialta Model FD twin beds. Does anyone know if these can be bought standard or would I need to have them custom made. If custom, can I locate the exact measurements anywhere, short of measuring and hoping that I get it exact? Thanks!

Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:44 AM   #2
Platinum Member

The wife & I just use sleeping bags and roll up in the morning. You can measure the size and see what is available in the stores.

mloganusda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:44 AM   #3
Platinum Member

The wife & I just use sleeping bags and roll up in the morning. You can measure the size and see what is available in the stores.

mloganusda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:38 PM   #4

Irene said:I would like to buy fitted bottom sheets for our Rialta Model FD twin beds. Does anyone know if these can be bought standard or would I need to have them custom made. If custom, can I locate the exact measurements anywhere, short of measuring and hoping that I get it exact? Thanks!

Ours has the double bed in back so I took a pair of queen sheets from the house and they fit just fine. I put a temperpedic 3 in pad on top of the mattress and OH MY what a nice bed! Its just as comfortable as our bed at home. Just an idea if yours isn't quite as comfy as you like. Just try a twin sheet and see what happens.

Patty is offline   Reply With Quote