Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2013, 12:20 AM   #1

Default Model abbreviations (HD,QD, etc,) what do they mean??

Looking at all the various models and they have abbreviations I can't get a grip on! What do they all mean??

sustainusfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:03 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Default Model abbreviations (HD,QD, etc,) what do they mean??

I will write briefly here until I can get time to pull my brochure out of the file. The abbreviataions I actually don't know what the letters mean but I do know which floorplans they are. The HD (my unit) has the bench seat dinette in the back, the bigger fridge, the one swivel chair with pull out table, the 3 burner stove with optional lower oven and the two captains chairs up fronts. ALL Rialta baths are the same as far as I know. The QD is the one that has the 4 big seats up front - no swivel chair - and the kitchen is in the back as you come into the coach. The dinette seats are the same. The QD has the plastic "Euro" interior whereas the others have the wood. I think the FD has the back bedroom or Twin Bed arrangement. For this I would check the brochure. It would be interesting to know what the actual initials mean.

Paul

CGAZ Paul is offline   Reply With Quote