Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #1

Default Rialta owners near pittsburgh pa

Hi

I'm new to the world of rialtas. I'm looking to buy a 22qd. The problem is all the ones I'm looking at are far away. Of like to know if there is anyone near the pittsburgh area that would be willing to let me gander at there's. I know that's asking a lot but as I read the forums it seems like the owners here are more than nice.

Also if anyone has any warnings or advice on what to look for in buying a rialta would be greatly appreciated.

trb4633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
Platinum Member

For information on Rialtas there is a file on the Rialta-Tech site that explains what to look for. There are several Yahoo groups devoted to the Rialta. You must be willing to travel some distance to inspect a Rialta and how the previous owner maintained it. If he/she was a member of any of the Rialta groups then they took very good care of the R.

mloganusda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #3

mloganusda said:For information on Rialtas there is a file on the Rialta-Tech site that explains what to look for. There are several Yahoo groups devoted to the Rialta. You must be willing to travel some distance to inspect a Rialta and how the previous owner maintained it. If he/she was a member of any of the Rialta groups then they took very good care of the R.

Thank you for the info. I appreciate your reply. Not sure I know how to work this forum thing though.

trb4633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:16 PM   #4

Hi

I'm new to the world of rialtas. I'm looking to buy a 22qd. The problem is all the ones I'm looking at are far away. Of like to know if there is anyone near the pittsburgh area that would be willing to let me gander at there's. I know that's asking a lot but as I read the forums it seems like the owners here are more than nice.

Also if anyone has any warnings or advice on what to look for in buying a rialta would be greatly appreciated.

jimkep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:18 PM   #5

Hi

jimkep is offline   Reply With Quote