Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #1

Default thinking of buying a 2005 rialta HD

Have in mind a very, very low milage rialta hd 2005 but cant get a handle on what is a fair price to seller and me. NADA comes up around 29k but he wants in 33-35k What is ra easonable price these days.

I also might have to sell witihin a few years. what do you find about depreciation... which seems to be around 4k a year when I look at nada prices by year.

Also are you using regular gas when not in hills?

rialtaman999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
rem
Gold Member

I purchased a 2005 HD this past April. We found it in Fl. flew down and purchased it. It was at a dealer so we paid a little bit more. The unit was in excel. clean condition with 32000 miles. We have been on a few trips & have put another 8000 miles on. We just love this RV, it's like driving your car. The mpg , we have gotten 21 useing the cruise control. I would say avg would be 17 to 19 mpg. with reg fuel. When we got the 21 we used premium gas. Over all for two people we love it, plenty of room & space for us. The seats are like sitting back with your feet up watching tv. The handling is great & runs smooth. Good luck & let us know how you made out.

Rem

rem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:39 PM   #3

Upgrading your kitchen or bathroom is easy with our Waterfall Faucets Chrome Single Handle mount Waterfall Faucets It is made of selected high quality brass material. The main body of the faucet is made of high quality brass material, complying with Faucets the strict lead-free requirement of the United States National drinking water standards, absolutely harmless for the human body, complying with the environmentally concept with the development of Antique Faucets the world. It must be your friend of your family, makes you water cleaner and better health.Products using precision ceramic sealing technology to ensure that 50 million times use Bathtub Faucets and 5 years not dripping water. And in various temperature conditions, to ensure the stability control of water flow and will not be affected by the temperature limits, and with a high abrasion proof.The internal of the Shower Heads products use non-toxic lubricant, make it control spool for a long-lasting smooth operation, no noise when you adjust the water velocity.
------------
Faucets

dreamfaucets is offline   Reply With Quote