Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-18-2015, 02:21 AM   #1

Default Water supply to toilet connection

Whenever I run my water pump wtaer leaks out of the final conenction to the toilet. But how does one get access to this to reconnect? i know this is the problem because i can sneak a mirror back there and i see the exact joint it is comiing out of. But it is almost phsyically impossible to get my hands and a wrench back there to do anything. is there a secret i'm unaware of? I can't take the toilet off to get access becasue that is what needs to be connected. Very frustrated. It is a reapor that would take 15 min if I could reach the conection. Overall i like the vehicle but i think it is very overated in terms of system design. There are many other things such as the shower drain water pump and drainage system that are horrbily designed. Almost none of the typical items that will malfunction are readily accessible. To repalce the thermal couple on the refigertor requires the removal of the entire unit. What should be a 3min task takes over 2 hours.

Does any one knwo how i can get to that water connection?

Benzy

Benzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 10:22 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Benzy

are you talking about the connection that is visible or the one that is in the wall ?

I installed an external shower on mine ....and with the right pliers dint have to much problemto reconnect

it must be loose ......

Dan

Old 09-18-2015, 01:11 PM   #3

bigdan said:

Benzy

are you talking about the connection that is visible or the one that is in the wall ?

I installed an external shower on mine ....and with the right pliers dint have to much problemto reconnect

it must be loose ......

Dan

May be it is leaking on the connection that goes to the pedal control. That is the problem I have also and I plan to remove the toilet to repair. Also, to bigdan, j'aimerais te demander où faire mon changement d'huile Ã* transmission correctement dans le grand montréal. Des réprésentants VW (Longueuil) m'ont dit qu'on a pas besoin de le changer parce que c'était scellé, je sais que c'est faux. J'ai un Rialta 2002 HD depuis avril. Mon email ssisobare@hotmail.com. Bonne journée.

richardtaillefer is offline   Reply With Quote