Bronze Member

Registry
RV Name Petit Camion
Year 2018
Make Safari Condo
Model Promaster XL Flex
Length 21
2018 Safari Condo Promaster XL Flex
Basic Info On order for delivery September 3 rd 2018, received on August 31 st 2018. Wow really pleased.
Comments: 3 / Views: 2775
Old 02-13-2018, 02:43 AM   #2

Congrats! I got to see a Flex in person this past weekend when the factory connected me with a local owner. Loved it! Did you order the lift bed or the sofa/dinette in the rear? I've already reached out to request how to go to the next step and to get on the production schedule. Wish me luck!

possibilityeverywhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:51 PM   #3
Bronze Member

Hi

Sorry I just saw you post today ! I ordered the lift bed, I do not see the advantage to have a ''sofa / bed '' in the back, in the front the cabin seats rotate to the rear and to the two fixed seats
https://safaricondo.com/en/motorises...-xl21-xl-flex/

There is an option to add a second bed that would be under the main bed in the ''garage area'' I was thinking if I ever get some grandchildren I could just install a mattress on the floor for one night or two.

I read about Tony K on this forum who lives in the southern part of the USA and has ordered a Pro Master as per Safari Condo's specs and he will get it delivered to Burlington Vermont then take it to SC and have them do the conversion. I live in Montreal so I dont need to go that ''route'', sure seems that Safari Codo customers are very happy with their Class B' s they sell fast on the used market and keep their value. Good luck with your purchase.
Paul the Gardens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:27 PM   #4

I'm the Toni K who has a SC Promaster Mx on order. Our pickup date is November 5. As Paul wrote, we've ordered the van here in Arizona. In July it will be delivered to a Ram dealer in Burlington VT. We'll drive it to Quebec from there, fly homem fly back two months later, then drive the finished SC home. If you're not in Canada, it's quite a process. If you jump in, feel free to contact me with any questions.
ToniK is offline   Reply With Quote