Originally Posted by ClassB4Me
I was TOTALLY focused on asking about 'last minute measurements' until I started viewing your Instagram pictures and became TOTALLY distracted.
We absolutely LOVE Russell Street BBQ, and we have a sweet spot for Podnah's BBQ too!
I measured the three under sink drawers, the small cabinet between the bathroom and dining area.
Under Sink Drawers
Top Drawer 24.5w x 8h x 15d
Middle Drawer 24.5w x 7.5h x 15d
Bottom Drawer 24.5w x 7.5h x 15d
Sliding Door Cabinet
Upper Shelf: 8w x 12h x 21d
Bottom Shelf: 8w x 10h x 21d
AND, the height of the spare tire and height under the bed. I plan to keep the spare in the van for right now until I can find someone to modify the rear door and mount the spare on the door.
Rear Bed Height: 28h
Spare Tire Height: 28-28.5"
I've been in contact with these advenenturers and they have had no issues with door sag. https://instagram.com/p/BRea7JOhMlR/
Another ProMaster owner shared the following info on the ProMaster forum:
Rear Tire Spare Mount | Jeep Wrangler JK
- Jeep Wrangler JK spare tire mount
- Tire mount reinforcement kit
- Three 1/2" lug nuts / locking lug nuts optional
- 8 M8 2" hex bolts (If using the reinforcement kit)
- Rubber gaskets to protect paint. He purchased 6" square rubber sheets from Home Depot and cut them to fit.