Old 03-06-2018, 11:03 PM   #111

Originally Posted by Storysrvwego View Post
Tami2 - re your flat stove, touch screen GPS, back-up camera, and remote start; can you say what dealer you ordered this from? I just chatted with CARADO factory Rep before I read what you got (and pictured) and asked him for the very same features (except remote start). He said none of these were options that could be ordered. Fascinating about the in dash stereo/touch screen gps system because I mentioned it is shown as standard in the 2018 brochure (and all 2018 RAM Promasters now come with this, standard). He said the brochure was incorrect/ the Banff's only have standard AM/FM and no steering wheel controls. And No Backup Camera. I don't want to start a thing here but it just makes it hard if one wants to go to a dealer and ask for things like this when clearly the Carado factory and your own experience are quite different. Excellent job getting these things Tami!!! One thing I didn't see you mention unless I missed it; did they provide a Convection Oven like you asked for or is it the regular Microwave? Tell us the dealer (US or Canada?) you went through if you do not mind so others can give them more business.

tami2 went to alpin haus it is in Amsterdam Ny . No she did not get the convection microwave because they could not find one to fit. Funny that the rep told you they are not an option because it was all installed at the factory.

Melplu24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 02:10 AM   #112

How's the Banff working out so far? Interested in getting one but worried about the quality. How's she holding up so far tami2?

Mick531 is offline   Reply With Quote