Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2018, 10:22 PM   #161
Bronze Member

Default Banff

I bought my Banff last September (09/2017) and as of July 1st I turned 10,000 km. No major issues, great RV at a great price.
Toolman0114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:46 PM   #162

merakano, please consider joining the Facebook group Carado Owners. Your contributions would be most welcome.
csaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:33 PM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csaaeger View Post
merakano, please consider joining the Facebook group Carado Owners. Your contributions would be most welcome.
I already joined. Thank you for inviting me!
merakano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 10:02 PM   #164
Silver Member

I tried to sleep in the twin-bed configuration the first night, but it was too narrow for me, and I switched to the king
stevegoldfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 06:01 AM   #165
Platinum Member

19jul2018
stegegoldfield brings up an interesting point of twin bed models. I do not recall the width of the twin beds in the Bannf but I want to say it is 27 inches for each one. As my wife and I looked at different brands and models, we found that the WINNEBAGO had the widest twin beds, at 30 inches each. This might not seem a bit deal to some but I pointed this out to my wife and she liked the idea of rolling on her side and it was not going to be as likely that she would roll off into the center aisle.

The down side of the wider bed in the WB (Travato 59K) is that walking down the aisle is a bit more crunched. And if you want to say, look at the fuses or circuit breakers or do the Winterizing steps, the bed mattresses slightly impede your down on the floor work in these areas. Not a big deal but factors into the big picture of what your spending a lot of mula on. We like the wider mattresses and the FROLI "springs" and air flow under the mattresses and live with the bit-narrower aisle sacrafice.

In a Class B, there are more compromises to consider than you might have in a Class C. There are also very good reasons to pick a Class B for some folks instead of a C. If an A is considered, well then it's just a whole different ball game than us folks in the cheap(er) seats have to work with.

Anyway, it might be a good idea to take your own, decent (more than a little 3 footer) measuring tape with you. And sit, stand, lay down and walk around. Brochure specs don't give you enough info. Take your time and try to imagine life on the road when your in the RV sales parking lot. My wife or I would sometimes keep the sales person busy while the other one of us would poke around inside and out. We did not always agree!
StorysRVwego
Storysrvwego is offline   Reply With Quote