Old 01-06-2018, 04:29 AM   #111

Default SC Ram Promaster order hiccup

Wednesday Mary and I drove down to Wickenburg to order our 2018 Ram Promaster. The SC "recipe" was working well until we got to the fixed glass in the sliding door. Salesguy Sean- "Not an available option." Me- "It was on the Ram website yesterday." Hours later we're camped off Vulture Mine Road and get at text from Sean. Ram is switching glass vendors. Fixed glass is on hold until they do. Hoping Safari Condo can add the sliding door glass at their factory. Waiting on that answer. Being enlightened Canadians, they're all off until January 8.

ToniK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:15 PM   #112
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniK View Post
Wednesday Mary and I drove down to Wickenburg to order our 2018 Ram Promaster. The SC "recipe" was working well until we got to the fixed glass in the sliding door. Salesguy Sean- "Not an available option." Me- "It was on the Ram website yesterday." Hours later we're camped off Vulture Mine Road and get at text from Sean. Ram is switching glass vendors. Fixed glass is on hold until they do. Hoping Safari Condo can add the sliding door glass at their factory. Waiting on that answer. Being enlightened Canadians, they're all off until January 8.
Maybe they can add a double pane acrylic window instead. They do a much better job at insulation and you can open them up for some cross breeze with the on on the other side.

nebulight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 04:01 AM   #113

Intriguing idea. Thanks!
ToniK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:20 PM   #114

Default Where is isolator

I could ask Safari Condo, but does anybody know where the isolator (van battery vs house batteries) is located in the ProMaster, and what type?
michaelingp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:01 PM   #115
Platinum Member

The isolator would be a SC add-on. The PM itself doesn't come with one.

I have a self-build on the 136" PM. Similarities to the SC, except mine is even more open. It is indeed a joy.

MsNomer is offline   Reply With Quote