Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-11-2018, 11:41 AM   #121
Platinum Member

My recommendation is that you get an agent. I had all kindsa woe with insurance policies before I found Ron Jarvie of Overland Insurance, which insures RVs exclusively. Our policy is with one of the name brand insurers, but it was something I could not achieve by talking with them directly - he had to negotiate it (theoretically it should not have been so, but it was). And we do have an agreed value policy.
InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:50 PM   #122
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterBlog View Post
My recommendation is that you get an agent. I had all kindsa woe with insurance policies before I found Ron Jarvie of Overland Insurance, which insures RVs exclusively. Our policy is with one of the name brand insurers, but it was something I could not achieve by talking with them directly - he had to negotiate it (theoretically it should not have been so, but it was). And we do have an agreed value policy.
Sorry for the small hijack. Interblog, do you know if he insures Canadians? Do you know if he insures overseas? Do you have a website or e-mail?
Old 04-11-2018, 01:12 PM   #123
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat Mobile View Post
Sorry for the small hijack. Interblog, do you know if he insures Canadians? Do you know if he insures overseas? Do you have a website or e-mail?
Contact info here.

Good question about Canadians - I don't know the answer. But if he does not, I bet he has gotten that question before, so he might have suggestions.
InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote