Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2016, 01:26 PM   #1
Gold Member

Default SVO Group

Welcome | Embassy? Vehicles | SVO Group Inc.

This group came out sometime last year with a Promaster based model with a foldout rear deck. Now we're seeing units showing up at dealerships. 80K doesn't sound too bad.

New 2017 SVO Group Embassy Floorplan Motor Home Class B at Clear Creek RV Center | Silverdale, WA | #4746
tmshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:55 AM   #2
Platinum Member

I think that the dealership has had that B since the spring. The dealership has been around for years and for 2016 they expanded in to motorhome sales. They're an official Winnebago dealer, but not (yet at least) for Winnebago's Bs. I know at least one of the sales reps wasn't interested in negotiating last Spring (on a Trend), but now fall is arriving so maybe they are motivated to sell their inventory.

I just reviewed their inventory and it looks like they're having some success selling their Views and Trends since the fall. And now they're carrying the Fuse too. Maybe if they can keep their WGO sales up, they'll be allowed to sell the Travato, Era, and Paseo soon.
B Eventually is offline   Reply With Quote