Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-13-2018, 12:55 AM   #41
Silver Member

Default Wiring schematic

Great job. Am thinking about doing something similar. Do you have a wiring diagram along with the component names and interconnections? That would greatly help . Thank you.
joeski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:03 AM   #42
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski View Post
Great job. Am thinking about doing something similar. Do you have a wiring diagram along with the component names and interconnections? That would greatly help . Thank you.

I do think I made a wiring diagram a while after I finished, I will have to take a look and see where I have it stored on the computer. The component parts are all listed in the early posts and are all quite readily available.
booster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:21 AM   #43
Silver Member

I looked at all the components and am amazed at what you did. I don't think it could be duplicated without a schematic. How has it been functioning so far?
joeski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:56 AM   #44
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski View Post
I looked at all the components and am amazed at what you did. I don't think it could be duplicated without a schematic. How has it been functioning so far?

It is actually quite simple in most respects, as the components all work together most of the time, so nothing special.

Especially now that we also have the dual parallel alternator setup in place for high amp and full charge control from the engine, we have all the charging bases covered (except for an Onan) and it has been working very well for us.

I couldn't find a wiring diagram in my normal places, so I will have to look further. There may also be a copy here on the forum someplace.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:03 PM   #45
Platinum Member

I found a copy that had been attached to a Yahoo email, but it looks like Yahoo reduced it's size a lot so not as clear as could be. Should be readable, though. The fact it exists would say also likely on the forum so I will try that route, also.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg wiring diagram.jpg (46.3 KB, 153 views)
Old 07-13-2018, 06:36 PM   #46
Platinum Member

Booster, B Manufacturers should seriously look at your mods, designs, etc and try and incorporate into making a better B for the public. I look at the pixs, read the write ups, and can only say nothing short of fantastic, and from a gentlemen who is always willing to help others! Thanks for taking the time to display, discuss in depth the hardwork you have put into "the van of the future." Ron
Old 09-27-2020, 06:10 PM   #47

WOW. I've done a lot of RV upgrades in my life -- electrical, woodwork, welding, steel fabrication, ... But, never as beautiful as your work. I can't imagine how many hours you put into this. Great work, looks fantastic.
Jbell is offline   Reply With Quote