Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2018, 02:27 AM   #1

Exclamation 2009 PHoenix Cruiser 2100 - issues

Hi all,
1THis cruiser has a slide out with a retractable sofa. The slide out works fine, all of the lights etc works fine, the retractable sofa will not retract any more and I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to manually retract this sofa, and secondarily what might be wrong. It seems like either the switch or the motor it self, but have no experience yet with either.

2. I replaced the stock headlamps with Hikari LEDs - about 5-10 times brighter which means now i never over drive my headlamps. Easy replacement. Can find on Amazon.

3 Does anyone make an air suspension kit for these monsters ( 14,000 pounds of monster). Right now the suspension is only good for helping over due moms deliver, and relieving constipation.

Thanks in Advance for any insights on the sofa.
Richard
Mithra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:35 AM   #2
Bronze Member

The Phoenix Cruiser is a Class C. You might try the Phoenix Cruiser forum It is a small group of owners that are very helpful. We owned a 2100 for just over a year and knew we were B folks so now are back in B land. We had no problem with the sofa malfunctioning so can't help except point you in the right direction.

Tags
headlamps, slide out sofa, suspension