Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-25-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
Gold Member

Default A few more mods knocked off my list!

I have this huge list of mods I am in various stages of, but I got a few more done I thought I would let ya know about.
The first wasn't much of a mod, but it sure makes the RT look nicer and feel warmer. We had a new carpet made to fit for the center isle/shower pan that has a rubber backing and "surged?" edges. The next was a custom picture frame and simple mounting system that covers the AC when we aren't using it. I actually really like this mod and recommend it to other RT owners, it did really make the interior look nicer and gave the wife some more decorating options. The last was a different control panel for the Prosine that shows more specific info than the original LED unit. All of these can be seen on my blog.

The previous owner had also ripped out the factory TV cabinet and left the wall open with insulation exposed in that area then screwed a very cheesy little tv to the cabinet. I have made a cover for that area with a build in magazine rack etc that came out pretty decent and installed a flatscreen on an arm to replace the old TV. I still have to stain those pieces and put them back before I blog about them, but that is mostly done as well. Much more to come, it's a long list

If you go to my blog and look on the right, there is a link under labels for "Taj Ma Trek" that if you click on will show all the blog postings that are about the mods we have done so far. Hope you enjoy and get some ideas!

-Mike & Heidi
97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
http://vantramps.blogspot.com
visionquest is offline   Reply With Quote