|Click Here to Login|
|Information or opinions contained in any posts are those solely of the user making the post and in no way is validated by or the opinions of CLASSBFORUM.COM, this includes those of our moderators. Use of any information on this board is done so AT YOUR OWN RISK. While we may at time respond to posts, CLASSBFORUM.COM makes no warrants or claims regarding the validity of any information posted by users on this board nor do we review posts for accuracy of information.
This board is moderated by and we request that you please be respectful when interacting with our moderating team. CLASSBFORUM.COM has a 3 strikes policy. Users will only receive 2 warnings during any rolling 3 month period. Any incidents beyond this will result in a permanent ban of the user's account. Please follow these guidelines carefully.
1. This forum is here solely for express purpose of supporting current and future users of Class B Van Conversions.
2. NO OBSCENE LANGUAGE. This board is intended for family use. Please refrain from using any vulgar language that would offend someone else. Inappropriate words will be edited. This also applies to User Names. Accounts with inappropriate user names may be deleted.
3. NO OBSCENE MATERIAL. Please, no pornographic material or links to it. If it is not fit for family members, it is not fit for here.
4. NO PERSONAL INSULTS or ATTACKS. CLASSBFORUM.COM provides this site for our users to gather and discuss Class B Van Conversions in general. You are free to disagree with others, but if you stoop to personal abuse or attacks, your post(s) will be deleted. If you ARE insulted please report the post, but DO NOT retaliate.
5. NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS. Trolling and/or attempting to bait others into a flame war will not be tolerated. This include political commentary. Any posts we deem to fall in this category will be deleted.
6. POST IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM. Please read each forum description before posting to ensure you are posting in the correct forum. Off topic posts will be moved to the correct forum.
7. NO DUPLICATE OR REPEAT POSTS. If no-one answers your question or responds to your post, please "bump" it rather than posting it again. Posting the same question over and over or in every forum will just annoy people and will not get answers.
8. USE APPROPRIATE TITLES. Titles like Help Me, or I'm Stuck serve little value in a forum. Try to be short but descriptive when submitting your post. Likewise, try to be clear and articulate when posting your questions, answers, or comments. Unclear messages/posts only add confusion and may delay responses to your post.
9. NO ILLEGAL SUGGESTIONS. Respect the copyrights of other people, websites, software and printed media. Please no pointers, how-to’s, advocating any illegal activity. Posts regarding such things as warez, crackz etc. will be deleted and the user warned.
10. NO ADVERTISING/SPAM or SOLICITATION. Do not use this site as a redirector or gateway to another site for the purpose of collecting income or advertising. This site reserves the right to determine what is and is not SPAM. Any SPAM will be immediately deleted and the user warned.
11. CUSTOMER DISPUTES. This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to solely vent frustrations about services, products, vendors, or sales. Please settle your differences with the seller, provider, manufacturer, or dealer through other means but not through our community.
Any post/thread that CLASSBFORUM.COM deems inappropriate for our boards will be dealt with accordingly. If you have any questions about actions taken against a post/thread please PM the appropriate forum's Moderator(s). Please remember that this is a family-oriented message board. All rule violations will be dealt with swiftly, up to and including a permanent ban of the user account. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts/threads at our discretion.