Roadtrek

We've listed some of the manufacturers of Class B RV's - Camper Vans. Models include: Airstream Interstate, Parkway, Westfalia, Avenue, Advanced RV Ocean One, Advanced RV Gulf Coast, Great West Classic, Great West Classic Supreme, Great West Legend, Legend SE and Legend EX, GTRV Sprinter, GTRV Westy, Gulfstream Vista Cruiser, Leisure Travel Free Spirit, Pleasure-Way Ascent, Pleasure-Way Excel, Pleasure-Way Lexor, Pleasure-Way Basis, Pleasure-Way Plateau, Pleasure-Way Traverse, Pleasure-Way Pursuit, Roadtrek 170 Popular, Roadtrek 170 Versatile, Roadtrek 190 Popular, Roadtrek 190 Versatile, Roadtrek 210 Popular, Roadtrek 210 Versatile, Roadtrek RS Adventurous, Roadtrek SS Agile, SS Ideal, 190-Simplicity, 210-Simplicity, Roadtrek N6-Active, Roadtrek Ranger RT, RS E-Trek, CS Adventurous, TS Adventurous, Xplorer Xtreme, Winnebago ERA, Winnebago Travato, Coach House Arriva, Midwest Automotive Weekender, Midwest Automotive Daycruiser, Four Winds International Ventura, Krystal Enterprises, Safari Condo, New-West VR, Westfalia, Okanagan, Majestic, Sidewinder, Bigfoot, American Cruiser, Intervec Falcon, Cinq Mars. Keep adding to this list if any are missing.

Roadtrek is committed to safeguarding their employees.......

Postby markopolo » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:20 pm

Link:
http://www.iapa.ca/Main/Micro/Sbc/video ... adtrek.wmv

In business for 30+ years, Roadtrek provides the #1 selling North American camper van. In 2001, Roadtrek was the first RV manufacturer in North America to obtain registration with the rigorous ISO9001:2000(E) quality management standard with emphasis on effective processes and continuous improvement.

Roadtrek is committed to safeguarding their employees with proactive health and safety programs including occupational hygiene, air quality monitoring, physical demands analysis, job rotation, emergency planning and training programs.

In June 2005, Roadtrek (formerly Home & Park Motorhomes) was the recipient of an IAPA Level I Achievement Award.

Short video re: factory safety
markopolo
Site Admin

My RV: '97 GMC Savana 6.5L Turbo Diesel Custom Camper Van

Re: Roadtrek

Postby markopolo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Mike created 3 files an Open Document Spreadsheet(.csv), an audible alert(.MP3), and an icon(.bmp), for all the official Roadtrek Dealers and Service locations in North America with the assistance of Peter Lange from Roadtrek who provided the raw data.

There's even one in Alaska, and a showroom in Japan. There are 76 dealers and 33 service locations, in the spreadsheet, listed in that order. The file can be massaged through the Garmin POI Loader, and then uploaded to a Garmin or other compatible GPS unit.

They're not very large, .csv 11kb, .mp3 73kb, .bmp 2kb.

There is no warranty as to the accuracy of the data either expressed or implied, etc., etc.......

(I did my best to get accurate location coords off Google Maps, and I believe the data to be as accurate as possible, assuming Peter's input was also accurate).
Attachments
Roadtrek Dealers and Service.zip
Roadtrek Dealers and Service locations for GPS
(70.49 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
markopolo
Site Admin

Postby markopolo » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:07 am

Models:

Roadtrek 170 Popular
Roadtrek 170 Versatile
Roadtrek 190 Popular
Roadtrek 190 Versatile
Roadtrek 210 Popular
Roadtrek 210 Versatile
Roadtrek RS Adventurous
Roadtrek CS Adventurous (Camping Series)
Roadtrek TS Adventurous (Touring Series)
Roadtrek SS Agile
Roadtrek SS Ideal
Roadtrek Simplicity
Roadtrek N6-Active
Roadtrek Ranger RT
Roadtrek RS E-Trek
markopolo
Site Admin

Postby markopolo » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Current models listed on their website (Oct 26/2013)

Roadtrek 170 Versatile
Roadtrek 190 Popular
Roadtrek 210 Popular
Roadtrek RS Adventurous
Roadtrek CS Adventurous (Camping Series)
Roadtrek SS Agile
Roadtrek N6-Active
Roadtrek Ranger RT
Roadtrek RS E-Trek

The Roadtrek TS Adventurous (Touring Series) was recently introduced.
markopolo
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Manufacturers & Models