Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-22-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Bunk beds... pedia

I received an email from Emanuelle Allenti from Lugano, Switzerland. Emanuelle likes ClassBForum.com and wanted us to know about:

Bunk beds... pedia
http://www.bunkbedspedia.com/

from the email:

(I've 3 specific sections for bunk beds / home furniture / other resources).

I love bunk beds and my site is a non-commercial guide full of tips I wrote for those interested in bunk beds.

Also feel free to send me any comment or suggestion to improve my guide!

Thanks,

Emanuelle Allenti
Lugano - Switzerland

I get a lot of email but took a look at Bunk beds... pedia and found that it is really full of information.

So, if you have any tips, send them to emanuelle @ bunkbedspedia.com
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:50 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Default Bunkbed(s)

My Wife saw and printed a pic on the internet and said "let's build this" (for the girl-child of a niece). No plans, just a picture. But the internet is loaded with information - like:

start with - what's the max height the top of a bunkbed's mattress should be from an 8' ceiling so the little ones won't bump their heads when sitting up in bed. From that and from the known dimensions of a sheet of plywood I came up with all the measurements (that changed thruout the project)..

and here's the result:

Whiskyecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:10 PM   #3
Platinum Member

That's really great. A study / homework area like that will help with schoolwork for sure.

I agree with you about the internet. There's a lot of info out there and it's just a click away.
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:58 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Default talk about "off topic"..

I'd made a credence for my new (2 years ago) 50" Plasma to sit upon - it replaced a 20 year old rear projection set that I relegated to the Bedroom.
Been hoping for the "old one" to die so that I could get a new one - but it wouldn't - so we gave it to a niece.

Have replaced it with a new 60" Plasma which is too big from our Den - so it's the new Bedroom unit (lots of wall space in there). But then needed another "something" for it to sit upon - so I built this:

[/img]

[/img]

It's not quite finished - have the 2 door knobs to put on and I haven't quite decided on how many shelves to put behind the left and right doors (I've got the shelves made, just haven't installed them as yet).

Gotta have a "project" in the Winter.....bill
Whiskyecho is offline   Reply With Quote