Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2016, 05:01 PM   #1

Default '15 Winnebago ERA 170A For Sale

Just decided (long story but it involves a woman & a new adventure - 'nuff said) to sell my 2015 ERA.

Currently, it is in Illinois (north of Chicago) but I'm flying back to pick it up next week & will drive it down to South Carolina UNLESS someone wants to buy it between now & then. In that case, I'll deliver it to You.

I'll be adding to / revising this ad in the next few days although my RV files are up in IL too. But most of You that might be interested already know this brand/model in detail.

Quick Overview:
Color = Silver with light Tan seats with Polished Chrome / Aluminum wheels
MB / Sprinter 3500 DuallyChasis - SIX(6) Cylinder MB Diesel w/ 5 Speed Auto Trans
Mileage - approx 13, 500 (had 2500+ factory delivery miles) when purchased
MPG - 17-19+ on hwy depending on speed
**** Mercedes did Oil Change service at MY request @ approx 10k miles vs the usual 20k because I believe Engines especially Diesels should have fresh oil sooner than later. ****
Upgraded = Steel Tire Valves incl Dually (extended)

Use:
Drove from CA thru Southwest, TX, LA, AL, GA & FL x2, SC to OH then to IL Lightly used by ONE person

This model is perfect not only for long distance travel but works well for weekends, vacations, Tailgating (football season is just around the corner) and anything else where a rolling home away from home will work.

So that is the quick version. Pricing TBD soon
Questions / Info Requests / Offers - just respond to Thread or PM.
Thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4449.jpg (192.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4730.jpg (297.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0207.jpg (333.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4514.jpg (143.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0080.JPG (1,019.0 KB, 23 views)
Old 08-28-2016, 06:45 PM   #2

Default Update / The latest

Made it down to Charleston, SC despite having to dodge the Tornadoes in Indiana & Ohio (scary skies & emergency alarms going off regularly on the phone on this past Weds.

Just catching up on rest & other stuff ......the Coach is now safely parked in a secure place. I've already unloaded all my personal gear with a few exceptions. This coming week I'll spend cleaning it up from the trip down & making sure it is 100% presentable for the next Owner.

A few more details which I'll add to as the week goes on & I can dig through my files. All of these (and other gear I list later) will go with the Coach to the new Owner. You can see all of the following in the photos.

Grill Screen - Black - Full size covering the entire front Grill area

Hood Bra - Black - I always remove it if there is any moisture to avoid the risk of paint damage while drying in sun / high temps

Windshield / Side Window Cover w/Screens - White - Exterior heavy duty Cover that uses pockets that slide over the top of the front doors to secure the Cover in place. Each section can be rolled down separately, if desired. Great for privacy, keeping sunlight from heating up the interior, etc

There are a few more "bells & whistles" I'll list as I go through every nook & cranny plus all my files.

Current Mileage = 14,705 approx (did not double check when I parked it) - It was 14,681 when I filled it up Fri am (yes, I've kept a Fuel, DEF, etc log from day 1). Did not drive it that much before putting it away.

The Selling Price is $84,500.

If You have any questions, need more information and/or interest, please respond to this thread or send PM.

Thanks in advance
Old 08-29-2016, 05:30 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bobojay

Maybe, don't want to insult you in any way, you have a nice coach, but you can buy a new one for the price you are asking.
We have a 2013 70A that we paid $78k for brand new. The accessories don't add much to the equation.
Again, no insult or anything intended, just a heads up

Past RV's: 2013 WGO ERA 70A, Chevy PW Lexor
Itasca Navion, 29' Jayco 5th Wheel
bobojay is offline   Reply With Quote