Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-31-2015, 03:37 AM   #1
Rok
Platinum Member

Default 2014 Pleasureway Plateau FL

We just took our 2013 Great West Legend SE into the Local MB dealer for some routine maintenance. When we got there we saw a slightly used 2014 Pleasureway FL with a little over 1000 miles on it on their lot. We've been there a number of times and had never seen them with a used class B. I inquired and found that it was a trade-in, and while they usually just wholesale the things out to other dealerships when they get them--this one was in such nice shape that they decided to market it on their lot. It looks like it is decked out pretty well. The original list price was $128K, and the dealer MB of Lynnwood (Washington) is asking $98.5 K for it. I don't know if that is a good price, but the unit looked very nice when we looked at it, but we don't need a 2nd Class B. It sounds like they were willing to dicker a bit, too. The only things I noticed wrong with the unit were: the plexiglass in the bathroom door was a little loose, there was a piece of molding coming loose somewhere else, and the layout of the FL unit has a very small bathroom and shower--but I know some campers like that. Oh, and there was no interior door handle in the bathroom.

Anyway, I don't know how much these things go for these days of low gas prices, but I thought I would pass along the information in case it was a deal. Looking on RV Trader, it looks like it might be an O.K. deal if you talked them down a bit.

The fellow I talked with there was Dennis Oswalt. The phone number of Mercedes Benz of Lynnwood is (425) 673-0505.

.....Rocky
Rok is offline   Reply With Quote