Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-13-2020, 02:53 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Free power sofa and bolster parts and cushions

Trying to clean up stuff to simplify any future moves, and a lot of that involves stored stuff. Been through too many household cleanouts that were pretty ugly, so don't want to ever leave that for anyone else, and the odds of this ever being used by us is very near zero.

We have the power sofa and all the associated parts to go with it except the wiring. I think every thing is there, including the bolster tops to convert a non power sofa to power sofa setup, including the matching bolster cushions.

Kind of a hard to sell because of shipping or pickup, but also somewhat wanted by some, so will give away to anyone who can pick the stuff up or is close to the Minneapolis area where we could deliver it in our utility trailer, for a little mileage charge. Only requirement is that you take it all so no "orphans" left here.

I think all three rear seatbelts are there also, so also available with it, but you might have to put in belt anchor points.

There is also should be a complete third seat for the later, post 2007 mid year models, which includes everything from the pedestal base up, including the seatbelt. Same deal, no cost.

All are out of our 07 C190P Roadtrek with the tan interior. Fabric on sofa and bolsters, "leather" on the seat.

All has been stored covered in our home crawlspace, so should be very clean and in good shape.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 07:36 PM   #2

Do you still have the single seat?
We need a 4th seat for our roadtrek !
Please advise.
Thank you,
Mike 818 421 6500 / youngimai@gmail.com
youngimai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 10:26 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Seat should still be here, but I haven't looked at the stuff for a long time. It is mostly a seat the mounts to the base and a back that mounts to the bathroom wall. The seat parts don't connect to each other like a drop on captain chair. I am not certain if the base top was reused for the armoire on it or not, as we didn't do that swap.

If you are looking to come by, let me know and I will look at what is there and make sure it is still in good condition.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote