Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2013, 09:35 AM   #1

Default Looking for a VW Rialta, low miles, good shape, wonderful price!

My husband came back from Afghanistan with many health problems and traveling is more difficult now. We are looking for a Rialta with low miles, in great shape and at a great price. I have been searching quite a bit, have found high prices, very low prices from con artists, damaged units... Needless to say it is a bit frustrating!

We will be grand parents in December and plan on traveling regularly to see the baby. Hope to find something nice by then.

God Bless

bassvivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
Bronze Member

bassvivi said:

My husband came back from Afghanistan with many health problems and traveling is more difficult now. We are looking for a Rialta with low miles, in great shape and at a great price. I have been searching quite a bit, have found high prices, very low prices from con artists, damaged units... Needless to say it is a bit frustrating!

We will be grand parents in December and plan on traveling regularly to see the baby. Hope to find something nice by then.

God Bless

I have a '97 Rialta FD (optional), with 69,000 miles, that's for sale. We inherited the rv, and just haven't had time to use it. (my wife did go on about 5 camping trips with her mother, and everything worked fine.) The video of this RV is still available from the dealer where my mother-in-law purchased it.

tahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #3
Bronze Member

Whoops ! It's a 1999 Rialta

Old 07-28-2013, 08:15 PM   #4
Bronze Member

the video is located at:
Old 08-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
KS

bassvivi where are you located?

KS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #6

We are in FL. Thank you so much but we have a Winnebago winnie mini that we will use for a bit longer. We saw a couple rialtas this summer and decided that we will stick to what we have and then later by a camper for a truck. I think it will be the most practical for us. Rialtas are after research a little more than what we want to put in considering the age. They are beautiful, but if putting that much money, the truck. camper will be more practical for us. Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble.

bassvivi is offline   Reply With Quote