Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2020, 02:33 PM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2
Default Need LP part for 2013 Roadtrek CS

We need the 80% fill valve for the Armebe brand 16 gal propane tank on our Roadtrek 2013 CS Adventureous If no one has that, we will buy the entire tank which is Roadtrek part number 26016021 Tank-LP-12x36 which Roadtrek no longer carries.

Any help is appreciated.

Mike Keyes’

mikeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 02:46 PM   #2
Platinum Member
mloganusda's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Smyrna, TN
Posts: 393

Just highlighted you requirements for web search and found this:
Try a web search, go to a local propane dealer, or RV repair place. To replace the valve, you need to go to a propane dealer for them to replace the valve.

Smyrna, TN

mloganusda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 05:39 PM   #3
Gold Member
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Tinley Park IL
Posts: 78

As mentioned, go to propane dealer. I went to Amerigas for my valve. That's what they do for a living. The guy I had was an old timer, maybe 40 plus years experience. I was curius how long the actual tank should last, he replied "Forever". This guy knew propane and everything about it from A-Z
ChicagoTom is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.