Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-20-2023, 04:42 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Sold our 2007 RT 210 Versatile in 45 minutes

The ad for selling our 2007 Road Trek 210 Versatile was not even 10 minutes on line when i got 2 hits on it from locals. The first individual came over 15 minutes later. looked at it, drove it and made me an offer that was very close to what i was asking. I told him there was another individual coming over to check it out in 1 hour. He upped his offer to $2000.00 more then i was asking. SOLD
Total time for sale was 45 minutes.
No extras or accessories except a dash cover, window vents and seat covers went with th RT 210. Everything else is in temporay storage until we find our next RV. Something newer in the 2015-2018 year range. No Hurry for us.
Looking a another B or B plus.
Old 03-20-2023, 06:45 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Nice - Looks like the market is still good, plus this is a good time to be selling! If you don't mind me asking, what are you looking for to replace it? Any particular make or model? That year 210 was a good year.
Old 03-27-2023, 06:24 AM   #3

Congrats! Do you mind sharing how much you were asking?

I just noticed someone else lowered the price of their 2016 210P, but they were asking over $80k IIRC, which seemed kinda high.

Happy shopping for your next rig!

Scott

1999 Dodge 190P
scottdailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 12:16 PM   #4

Default B class RVs for sale

Glad to hear that class B s are selling well. they are so much more fun to drive and economical. I will be selling my 2020 Travato 59K soon as I'm getting too old to drive it anymore. I'm not in a hurry as I hate to part with it.
Larry
Rancho Mirage, California
prostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 12:52 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Class B's are not economical to drive when you consider the cost and what you get vs. other RV types. fuel is inconsequential. All my life with the exception of the past 17 years I put up with tent camping with a car and enjoyed it. I have a Class B because, in retiring, I drive and camp way more but I am simply not going to travel in anything bigger, not even a so called B+.
2011 Great West Van Legend Sprinter
2005 Pleasure-way Plateau TS Sprinter
Davydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 07:04 PM   #6
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davydd View Post
Class B's are not economical to drive when you consider the cost and what you get vs. other RV types. fuel is inconsequential. All my life with the exception of the past 17 years I put up with tent camping with a car and enjoyed it. I have a Class B because, in retiring, I drive and camp way more but I am simply not going to travel in anything bigger, not even a so called B+.
Our B is our 2nd car. If I had a cheaper class C I would need to have a 2nd car, making 3 vehicles. Not sure if the cheaper C outweighs the added insurance, licensing, maintenance etc. Doesn't matter as the B is so convenient to have for reasons besides camping. In particular, the onboard bathroom is a huge plus in many situations.
peteco is offline   Reply With Quote