Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2011, 12:48 PM   #1

Default WANTED:VARIOUS PARTS

Hi,

I just got my 2000 QD and I need some parts. It was originally setup with handicap modifications. I need a sink and stove to restore the countertop over the refrigerator. I also need a complete bath setup and if available I could use the 2 back seats behind the driver that fold down to make a bed. If anyone has these parts or knows where I can find them please let me know. Thanks!

RialtaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Hello RialtaMan and welcome,

Some of the items should be an easy find; new or used like the sink and the stove. Someone on this site had the QD second row seats for sale a while back. Not sure if they still have them? As for the bath setup, what are you missing? Did someone take everything out? If it is just some misc. parts they could still be had from Winnebago in some cases. It would be rare that anyone would take this apart, however, I did get a replacement Generator from a wrecked Rialta that was in New York. You could try to find such a case and remove the bath system as I doubt anyone would think of that if they had a wreck sitting around. Keep posting and let us all know. I keep encouraging people to write more stuff on here. I am just one of the members but hope to see more activity so we can all help one another. btw: I have a 1999 HD.

Paul

CGAZ Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #3

Does anyone know of any salvage yards where I can find parts?

RialtaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:30 AM   #4
Platinum Member

To actually find a Rialta in a salvage yard could be like a needle in a haystack. The best and fastest way is to go on the Internet and then Google. Type in the actual thing you are looking for like: Rialta barrel chair. Also, one of the best places is eBay. It takes looking on a regular basis. I have seen a few wrecked Rialta's on Google or even the RV Trader Online. That bathroom will be the tough find but as soon as a wreck pops up you can jump. Only problem is that you will probably have to go on location which could be far away. If I see any of those things I will post here for you.

Paul

CGAZ Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Check the forum, there is a 2003 rialta for parts in Buffalo, ny

289cobra is offline   Reply With Quote