Re: RoadChef Cuisine now Good RV Food
Ethyl does our cooking. I'm a professional eater. A few places I've found to eat:
1. Rick's near Old Town San Diego. Best pancakes I've ever eaten. About worse coffee though. For joe, get that at the coffee place in Old Town. Anybody can tell ye where it is.
2. Vine's in Centerville, MS. About 40 miles north of Baton Rouge. Just go, eat.
3. Lackie's in Hamilton, MS. You WILL NOT find better catfish. Anywhere.
4. Village Deli in Augusta, GA. Hamburger. Get it.
5. Sand Bar, Vidalia, LA. Another "Just Go" places.
6. The South, Tupelo, MS. Oh me.
7. Mt. Vernon, Chattanooga, TN.
I could go on. But, if I list it, hey, it's great food!
"I thought I was wrong one time, but I was mistaken."
He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive. Dirt, it's nothing but dirt I tell ye.
That old man, he don't think like no old man.