Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-12-2019, 10:58 PM   #1

Default Lithium Test JWB1

This is a test of (my first) new install thread and uploading of pics. FEEL FREE TO IGNORE.

And the side view:

Thank you.
JWBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 11:11 PM   #2
Platinum Member

It looks like the AGM and lithium batteries are tied together at the solar controller. I think that would give you a mismatch of voltages when off charge that might not be desirable as the lithium will be constantly charging the AGM. Does the solar have dual battery isolated outputs?
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 11:23 PM   #3

Wow, that was quick. I have read with interest all of your posts and help to others on this board (thank you for that), so I am anxious to hear your thoughts when I post the entire thread later tonight. This is only the very first test of the post I plan to make with a lot more detail, as I wanted to ensure I knew how the forum software worked. The two outputs are indeed isolated from each other for exactly that purpose. When I post the real thread, you will see there is a lot more to the system than these two random pieces convey. Thanks again.
JWBrown is offline   Reply With Quote