Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2015, 01:05 AM   #1

Smile Newbie Test

New member testing a post. No RV yet. Also on fiberglass trailer forum. Two years from retirement. Just plan to learn a lot here from good people.
George in New Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:55 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Welcome!

I can read your post, so that worked. Try loading up a photo - maybe of your "dream rv" and see if that works.
Old 08-09-2015, 10:12 PM   #3

Smile Thanks, Bob

Thanks for posting, Bob. I have no idea how to post a photo of my dream RV, but I'll give it a shot now. Pleasure Way Vans.png Ha! I have no idea what I just did, but I'm trying to post a photo of a Pleasure Way Van that I copied to a computer file. I don't think it worked!
Old 08-09-2015, 10:13 PM   #4

Oh yeah, it seems to be there. Now, how do I put it in the right place in my text? Whew! This is exhausting!!!!
Old 08-09-2015, 10:35 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by George in New Mexico View Post
Thanks for posting, Bob. I have no idea how to post a photo of my dream RV, but I'll give it a shot now.

Attachment 2711

Ha! I have no idea what I just did, but I'm trying to post a photo of a Pleasure Way Van that I copied to a computer file. I don't think it worked!
Quote:
Thanks for posting, Bob. I have no idea how to post a photo of my dream RV, but I'll give it a shot now. Ha! I have no idea what I just did, but I'm trying to post a photo of a Pleasure Way Van that I copied to a computer file. I don't think it worked!

Attachment 2711

I just quoted your post. The first I put returns in to separate it out of the flow of the text and the second I moved the ATTACH quotes to the end. But even using what you put in I cannot duplicate showing it in the message. However if you click on Attachment 2711 you get this.

I don't post photos this way. Maybe MarkoPolo can help.
2011 Great West Van Legend Sprinter
2005 Pleasure-way Plateau TS Sprinter
Davydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:45 PM   #6

Thanks again, Bob. I'm just cruisin' through the forums, two years away from possibly buying, so posting is not vital now, but you're very kind to respond, and I appreciate it.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:24 PM   #7
Platinum Member

Quote:
Thanks again, Bob. I'm just cruisin' through the forums, two years away from possibly buying, so posting is not vital now, but you're very kind to respond, and I appreciate it.
There is a lot of very good information, along with discussion. And sometimes the discussions get very interesting But always polite. Start surfing through the threads, use the search tool, and if you have question, just post it. As I remember, "there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers" or something like that.