Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2021, 04:37 PM   #41
Platinum Member

Lots of opinions here, and I’d be willing to bet that many are absolutely convinced that their method is the only way to go! That said: I use a little 4 cup electric drip. At 600 watts it runs on my TrippLite inverter and is very easy to clean, dump the filter, rinse the pot and put away. Sometimes we stop along the road and pop out a quick pot midmorning.
JohnnyFry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 05:19 PM   #42
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayanna View Post
HI
I am a newbie . Just got my first van - a vintage PW1999 . Spending the winter slowly getting her outfitted for spring travel . Wondering about recommendations for a stove top coffee percolator > for the 2 burner propane stove . Would not be using on a outfire set up . There are so many on the online stores - it hard to decide - just wondered what folks out there have been using to make a nice simple cup of coffee .
I have a PW Excel 2000 I bought about 4 mos ago (first rv) It did not come with a coffee maker. I've tried a 4-cup Mr Coffee, a pour over system and K-cup press. Of the three I like the pour-over. The k-cup press is nice, but even in a Keurig i think k-cups are only so-so anyway. I haven't tried a percolator, but I travel solo so don't need much volume per perc.

If you are curious about the k-cup press here is the one I purchased. Coffee is only as good as the k-cup but there is nothing to clean. https://amzn.to/3kTsLQa

This is my pour-over system: https://amzn.to/3hZun95
HWDean is offline   Reply With Quote