Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2020, 04:27 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Smile Hymer Aktiv Owners Only

Every Hymer Aktiv owner needs to join Facebook's "Aktiv Owners and Wannabees" . It is a closed owners-group with no advertising. You will learn how to keep your Aktiv working and help other owner. Right now we are developing a retrofit kit to correct Hymer's air-conditioner installation in Aktiv Loft models. There will be a one-time manufacturing run of the air-conditioning kit's custom parts. Aktiv Loft owners need to respond to the survey so we know how many kits to create.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/akti...2707990491877/

Don't let Facebook's intrusive social side stop you from joining. I'm not a Facebook user except for monitoring that group. My only "Friends" are my wife and a dog.
ContinuousImprovement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 05:59 PM   #2
Platinum Member

I second this recommendation. This is a very informed and proactive group who have gathered on facebook to create fixes for the issues that have been built into these rigs by a company that is now gone. They hold gatherings around the country to do both the required re-wiring and electric system resets, and share all the fun mods that we all do on our rigs. I belong even though I don't have an Aktiv and have enjoyed meeting a few of the members along the way. We Roadtrek owners share some of the issues.

Personally I very much dislike the Facebook system and forums are so superior for this sort of process, but people have voted with their clicks to head over there instead.
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme
mumkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 04:28 PM   #3
Bronze Member

Hello .. Am posting here even if i don't have a Hymer Aktiv .. Am posting because we R currently looking at a Hymer Aktiv 2,0 NON loft edition .. Rear mounted spare tyre and low miles .. One owner unit looks really clean .. Seller gives a warranty on ll which is not Dodge (camper only) .. Since we R new .. we dont know what is a fair price .. Any suggestions ?
Old 10-20-2020, 05:26 PM   #4
Platinum Member

They are a collector's edition and you may have trouble finding it. I assume you joined the Facebook group.
ContinuousImprovement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 06:01 PM   #5
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContinuousImprovement View Post
They are a collector's edition and you may have trouble finding it. I assume you joined the Facebook group.
Hello and thanX 4 responding .. yes we have found one .. Mint condition .. wanted 2 know what is fair price is 4 aquireing such a vehicule .. I have joined the FB group but still pending .. Again thanX and any and all info would B greatly apriaciated as i don't want some 1 else 2 grab it B 4 us

Tags
air conditioner, aktiv, facebook, hymer