Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-17-2022, 06:27 PM   #1

Default Location of cabin fuse box - Roadtrek 190 Versatile

HI, Anyone know where the cabin fuse box is on a 92 Dodge B250 Roadtrek 190 Versatile campervan? Thanks much!, John
JohnMcNally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 07:14 PM   #2
Platinum Member

until someone smart comes along... it is probably under a sofa/bench cabinet on the same side of the van as your coach battery.

if you see little circuit breakers, there are black or red tabs which pop out the side when they are tripped- push in to reset

****** just looked online at a video and that owner has a bunch of electrical in the outside storage on the
driver side
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 11:18 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkguitar View Post
until someone smart comes along... it is probably under a sofa/bench cabinet on the same side of the van as your coach battery.

if you see little circuit breakers, there are black or red tabs which pop out the side when they are tripped- push in to reset

****** just looked online at a video and that owner has a bunch of electrical in the outside storage on the
driver side
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, neither of those locations are where the fuse box is. It seems I've looked everywhere and cannot find it. What a mystery!
Old 08-25-2022, 06:30 PM   #4

In my 1992D190V 250 next to the cabinet under the stove. The battery is under the floor of the passenger seat driver side. Hope this helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20220825_140509146.jpg (79.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20220825_140525098.jpg (181.5 KB, 20 views)
jeomelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 07:32 PM   #5
Gold Member

My 1998 190 Popular has the same fuse box shown above . It’s under the driver’s side bench in the dinette/bed area. My battery is under the floor in the ‘trunk’ in the far back left corner . There’s a 12x12 patch of carpet hiding it. If you crawl under the van yo can see they build a metal box to hide it below floor level.
Hope this helps.
Anachr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 01:34 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeomelia View Post
In my 1992D190V 250 next to the cabinet under the stove. The battery is under the floor of the passenger seat driver side. Hope this helps.
Thanks so much - I found it!
Old 09-07-2022, 01:34 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcNally View Post
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, neither of those locations are where the fuse box is. It seems I've looked everywhere and cannot find it. What a mystery!
Old 09-07-2022, 01:35 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anachr0n View Post
My 1998 190 Popular has the same fuse box shown above . It’s under the driver’s side bench in the dinette/bed area. My battery is under the floor in the ‘trunk’ in the far back left corner . There’s a 12x12 patch of carpet hiding it. If you crawl under the van yo can see they build a metal box to hide it below floor level.
Hope this helps.
Old 08-12-2023, 10:48 PM   #9

Where are the fuseboxes for the van, as opposed to the 'camper'. I found one in glove box but am looking for the one that has the lighter fuse. Or...what are fixes for the lighter input? It used to work fine. Now doesn't. No fuses in glove box seem to be relevant and are not burned. ALso: Who has a map to that fuse box? thanks
Rebonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 11:59 PM   #10
Platinum Member

a year would be helpful...

on my 2005 chev van there is a fusebox under the hood and another under the driver's seat.

both have plastic covers on which there is a sticker with a legend
Old 08-13-2023, 12:30 AM   #11

Default 1992 road trek 190

Hi !

Thanks! 1992 190 versatile

I looked under the.seat but there was nothing I could see or reveal. There is no legend under the cap in the glove box. :/

Is a fuse what would be the most likely cure.to fix the lighter input?
Old 08-13-2023, 02:15 PM   #12
Platinum Member

you will have to go to google

and detail whether this is a Dodge or Chevy van ( I think RT used both around that time-)

you'll also have to check the model year of the van- in most cases a "1992" RV is built on a 1991 chassis ( very common with our Class B's)

- being too stupid to read the manual when I had a problem on my 2001 gmc... I looked and searched wasted time and sweated and swore.

Eventually found out that I had a second fuse box behind a panel at the end of the dashboard... only accessible when the driver door is opened !

good luck
Old 08-13-2023, 02:55 PM   #13
Gold Member

For the Dodge chassis fuse box, open the driver's door and pop off the panel on the side of the dash. The inside of the panel has the map.
Anachr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 11:33 PM   #14

Hi,

I looked and there is nothing that ‘pops out’. I could unscrew some stuff and try to get part of the dash off, but that seems like it would be too much?

For anyone else who might have ideas, it;s and looking for 2nd fuse box and if anyone has a pic of the map of fuses inside glove box that would be great too.

1992 190 Versatile Roadtrek, on a Dodge. I’ve looked under driver’s seat, tried to find somewhere by side of dash inside driver’s door. Trying to get the lighter input to work that is on the main dashboard. There is one in the ‘house’ of the camper and that does work.

Thanks thanks

Rebecca
Old 08-17-2023, 11:37 PM   #15

Default Aside: How do I make a new post

I can not find the tab to make a post…can anyone direct me? I see
User CP, Registry, FAQ (hasn’t told me), Community, Calendar, New Posts (not here that I see), Search, Quick links

Where is “Make a post”??

Thanks!