Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-18-2021, 07:59 PM   #1

Question Need some advice regarding KS2 Roadtrek Ecotrek Lithium Modules

Hi,

I'm new here.. I don't own a Class B, but this is the only group that may have some extensive knowledge regarding KS2 Roadtrek Ecotrek Lithium Modules.

Long story short, some newer lithium modules (in great shape) are being sold locally and I'm interested in purchasing them.

My plan is to buy them for the cells and the case. I'd ditch the BMS and go the DIY route. Reason being, the lead time to order new cells from china is about 3-4 months right now.. (Plus, i wouldn't have to pay for shipping).

Has anyone done this and what would these modules be worth?

(3) 2019 KS2 L-1 200ah lithium modules that came out of a newer Roadtrek with Ecotrek. Taken out within the last month, stored inside, hold a charge, and "less than 25hrs on them", asking $475obo EACH

The 4th module had its BMS/Electronics go bad due to faulty wiring in the RV. I asked the seller if they still had it (so i could harvest the cells) but it was already disposed of..
RadMTguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecotrek, ks2, lithium battery, module, roadtrek