Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-14-2020, 04:10 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default ONON Generator Breaker Reset

All of a sudden my ONON generator stopped generating electrical power, even though it was still running (4.5 hours on it). I could see from just looking at the microwave display that the power had ceased; and that the A/C unit I was running to precool the unit offshore – had stopped. I first reset all of the breakers on the panel inside the unit; but because that did not work, I was told that I would need to reset the ONON generator itself. The challenge is – then generator is under the RV, and does not appear to be easily accessible nor do I have ramps or jack stands to safely raise the unit. Has anyone experienced this before (and how often) – and have any suggestions other than taking it to the RV dealer? I have a schematic from the coach builder (Midwest); I wonder if my Dodge service guy could do it?
DesertCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 04:36 PM   #2
Platinum Member

on most TV's the genny has a cover facing the rear of the vehicle which is removed to reset the breaker, adjust carb and etc

no need to raise vehicle, just wiggle under

make sure it's secure when you put back on

Mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
generator breaker