Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2020, 07:08 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default looking for a good Class B outdoor cover

i am looking to buy a good cover for my Class B RV. i saw many sellers online but hard to choose from. After doing research, my top pick is carcover.com cause of the price and the lifetime warranty. did anyone tried this company? here's the link: https://www.carcover.com/rv-covers/c...feet-long.html
Jill Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 07:22 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Looking for information on a class b cover in the B+ forum?
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 01:43 PM   #3
Bronze Member

its for a mercedes sprinter class b. i bought one friday. i will post pictures once i get it. Thank you
Jill Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 04:03 PM   #4
Gold Member

We have a classic accessories cover. Inexpensive and holds up well. We've had up to 80 mph winds . Other than the mirror breaking off from the wind and the sharp edges cutting the fabric ,which I sewed up, the cover has done great. A zipper for every door cab side and back also one for the hood.
Brad1998RD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 05:55 PM   #5

Default Class B Car Cover

I have a class B car cover that I do not use for my 2014 Roadtrek Ranger RT and will sell to you for a ridiculous price if you pick it up from me in Santa Barbara. This goes for anyone on this forum. I have never used it because of Santa Barbara weather and the original owner was in San Diego and didn't use it either. Sorry I haven't thought of a price but it will be well below what they cost new. Shipping would be pretty expensive.
DaveHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 09:34 PM   #6
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill Ellis View Post
i am looking to buy a good cover for my Class B RV. i saw many sellers online but hard to choose from. After doing research, my top pick is carcover.com cause of the price and the lifetime warranty. did anyone tried this company? here's the link: https://www.carcover.com/rv-covers/c...feet-long.html
I have one that covers the roof and about halfway down the side..easier than a full sized one to get on and off the RV...
NFRicaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 01:45 PM   #7
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill Ellis View Post
its for a mercedes sprinter class b. i bought one friday. i will post pictures once i get it. Thank you
Jillbot. You're doing better on not sounding like a bot, but I went back over some of your earlier posts (back to Sept. '2019). You've asked a lot of questions since that time (mostly weirdly worded and seemingly unrelated to the topic) to have just now purchased a class b.

Can you please verify you're a human by replying with the specific date you expect to pick up your new rv. It would be your first detailed response to a direct question and go a long way to prove you are not a machine.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:55 PM   #8
Silver Member

^^ Oh Man... And here I was going to say I've got one! We used it one year before we built our garage. I did recognize that screen name - Jill Ellis, and I thought - wow, maybe she *is* real.
pasusan is offline   Reply With Quote