Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-22-2018, 11:49 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default PW Lexor FL

Recently learned that a Pleasure Way Lexor FL model can now be ordered as an alternate to the Lexor TS. I think it would suit us very well. (Not on the PW website last time I checked, but prototype at the Tampa show.

The main change I am aware of (could be others too) is that the small hanging cupboard just behind the driver's seat is repositioned aft of the fridge over the driver's side ottoman - I think this has allowed it to be made wider. Of course it impacts seating on the ottoman but there is foot space below it for sleeping.

I would imagine that now being shorter, this cupboard being shorter. then of necessity you lose the two drawers present in the TS hanging cupboard

But I think the big advantage is that now there will be more space up front and the driver's seat can not only recline but will swing completely around, and there is a flip up computer table

I gather that with the 2019 model, there will also be a removable "Lagun" (Swedish?) articulated table that can be mounted in the rear or in the front, serving the two rotated front seats.

Sounds very versatile to me - looking forward to it, I think it will make for an excellent van.

Brian.
<<B-Guy>> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 02:55 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingeezer View Post
…………………………….
I gather that with the 2019 model, there will also be a removable "Lagun" (Swedish?) articulated table that can be mounted in the rear or in the front, serving the two rotated front seats.
Sounds very versatile to me - looking forward to it, I think it will make for an excellent van.
Brian.
It is indeed Swedish, I bought one from UK a few month ago and am still installing it on the front right galley’s corner to serve front rotated seats. It is built from very strong aluminum extrusions, top notch. The base plate is mounted with 4 x 5/16"-18 / 8mm bolts, an overkill. Lagun boat tables – spin, turn & fold | NOA Aluminium AB NOA Aluminium
GeorgeRa is offline   Reply With Quote