Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-09-2017, 11:36 PM   #1

Default 1990 Dodge Xplorer 230 manual?

Hi there,

I am hoping that someone might have a 1990 Dodge Xplorer manual for model 230 (or any 90's era Xplorer camper van manuals would help as well).

We recently purchased one and have been checking things out by ourselves but we still have a lot of questions about the camper functionality and features that we are unsure of. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much!
Trulymadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:27 AM   #2

Default Might be able to help

Greetings! I just brought my first class b home tonight, a 1990 Dodge Xplorer. The previous owners are dear friends and they told me that the original owners manual is in one of the rear compartments. I need to do some cleaning in the next couple of days, and if I find it, I'm glad to do what I can to share!
KeeperoftheChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:41 AM   #3
Bronze Member

Default That would be so helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeperoftheChaos View Post
Greetings! I just brought my first class b home tonight, a 1990 Dodge Xplorer. The previous owners are dear friends and they told me that the original owners manual is in one of the rear compartments. I need to do some cleaning in the next couple of days, and if I find it, I'm glad to do what I can to share!
Thanks so much for your reply. We've been somewhat struggling for awhile now, trying to figure stuff out on our own. Any documentation that you'd be willing to share, would be so helpful! At any rate, I'd sure like to hear your RV adventures/stories with your new Xplorer.

We are still in the restoration phase, but are having fun in the process. Some days we get discouraged, as it is a big project, but we are taking our time and learning a lot as we go.

Congratulations on your new vehicle, and may you have many great trips ahead!
NishimotosB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 03:12 AM   #4

Default '01 230 XLW Xplorer Owner's Manual

Here is the Owner's Manual that came with our '01 230 XLW Xplorer when we bought it used a few years ago. I had to break it up into 3 sections to keep within the 12mb size limit for uploads.
an av8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 12:11 PM   #5

I'm in the same boat purchased a 91 Explorer 230with no owners manualwiring manualno paperwork whatsoeverI wish somebody could find some way to sharethis information for early 90sxplorer 230there's a lot of people having difficulties figuring things outI'm one of them
91 Explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:18 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by an av8r View Post
Here is the Owner's Manual that came with our '01 230 XLW Xplorer when we bought it used a few years ago. I had to break it up into 3 sections to keep within the 12mb size limit for uploads.
Thanks for the manuals! just what I needed, a mouse got into my electrical and am trying to sort it out.
Jvashro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:06 AM   #7

I just purchased a 1990 Dodge Xplorer. It has a manual. If someone still needs a copy I’m sure I can scan it for you.
firththe4th is offline   Reply With Quote