Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-23-2019, 03:40 AM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Alaska
Posts: 15
Default Advice

We are looking at buying a class b and wondering what some thoughts are on the different vans? We are looking at the Roadtrek, Hymer,Carado Banff and the 170 and 190 series Chevy. Any ideas suggestions are welcomed
__________________

Douglas Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:04 AM   #2
Platinum Member
 
GeorgeRa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 1,862
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Bean View Post
We are looking at buying a class b and wondering what some thoughts are on the different vans? We are looking at the Roadtrek, Hymer,Carado Banff and the 170 and 190 series Chevy. Any ideas suggestions are welcomed
Very open question. It could help to get helpful for you answers if you would share your objectives like weekender or full time or a month, must have lithium, camping in boonies or campgrounds, what is your camping experience. Sharing your homework would be good.
__________________

GeorgeRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 05:42 AM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Alaska
Posts: 15
Default Experienced campers

We have driven the Alaska highway 24 times traveled and camped our way to Florida and everything between. We have owned from tents to trailers pickup campers motorcycle campers etc.. Now we would like a class b which will be used to travel other parts of this great country. Class b is what we would like to purchase. Used but not old. Wondering what folks think of the different class b campers. Any suggestions ideas would be appreciated. Thank you
Douglas Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 12:32 PM   #4
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: America's Seaplane City, FL
Posts: 584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Bean View Post
We have driven the Alaska highway 24 times traveled and camped our way to Florida and everything between. We have owned from tents to trailers pickup campers motorcycle campers etc.. Now we would like a class b which will be used to travel other parts of this great country. Class b is what we would like to purchase. Used but not old. Wondering what folks think of the different class b campers. Any suggestions ideas would be appreciated. Thank you
More questions.

Do you tend to go somewhere and park for a few days or weeks or pretty much keep moving every day or every other day?

Are you gonna wanna pull a toy/toad?

Do you travel from RV park to RV park or mostly boondock?
__________________
2000 Roadtrek Chevy 200 Versatile
Fun stuff:
'15 Kawasaki Versys650LT
'98 Kawasaki KLR650
SteveJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 12:55 PM   #5
Platinum Member
 
Jon in AZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Arizona
Posts: 291
Default Roadtrek P190 Review

I have a 2014 Chevy Roadtrek 190 Popular, a family hand-me-down. I like the Chevy chassis and drivetrain. Mileage with the 6.0L V8 and newer 6-speed HD transmission is pretty decent, about 18 mpg on the highway. Good towing capacity, though I question the 8200# rating. We tow a small molded fiberglass travel trailer, and it should be good for a fishing boat, motorcycle hauler, cargo trailer, or even a small toad. Underbody ground clearance is a problem with the rocker panel storage pods, holding tanks, and generally low ride height. It’s not a boondocking unit.

Regarding the coach... Curved side walls make headroom pretty tight- I’m always banging my head on overhead cabinets. That’s true with most of the old-school American vans. The newer Euro-style vans are better in that regard. Plus side is lower overall height than Euro vans and recessed A/C unit.

Layout is functional and bed is roomy with a longways orientation, so no crawl-over for nighttime potty visits. Speaking of which, mine has the larger wet bath, but it’s still cramped. I’m slightly below average height and girth, and I nearly fill the space when sitting on the toilet. Again the curved sidewalls encroach. Center aisle floor is a molded shower pan (you can do a sit-down shower in the wet bath or a stand-up shower in the aisle.). It’s very practical because any spills are contained and easily cleaned up.

Build quality is lacking on late model Roadtreks. I’m having to reinforce some cabinets that are pulling apart. The Chevy chassis will not be returning under new ownership, so some Roadtrek-specific parts like fiberglass pods, upholstery and headliner, etc. will not be available. Expect to be on your own with this orphan model. Purchase price should reflect that.

No advice, just information that might help.
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 11:08 PM   #6
Platinum Member
 
Dogman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 158
Default

Welcome to the Class B Forum,

New Class B selections can be fun and interesting as the filters try and address personal needs. So ask yourself DRY Bath or WET Bath? how tall of space as most are about 6'-3" and beds as small as 30-Inch wide. Large or small refrigerator, but the big thing is floorplan layout, likes and dislinks. Cost may be a major factor as to NEW or USED. I'm not a salesperson or dealer.

Welcome to the Cyberspace RV Park called the Class B Forum. I am a member myself and wanted to take some time to welcome you and your family to this “Class B Forum.” As you may feel somewhat overwhelmed by all there is to see, read and learn here from others.

So, if you will let’s sit and have a cup <[_]””[_]>’’’’’’ Here is the place to share what’s on your mind as it relates to RV’ing. Everything is here, just for folks and Families. I have some TIPS which I hope will make your visits here more enjoyable. Kind of your FORUM Driving Instructor lol.

Some TIPS:

On top are two menus and the one on top is the MAIN forum where you find post and the one below is your own personal MENU for helping you search better for thing and research post as well as your own information like RV Make and Model, Parks, Links and lots more. So, to get yourself started by letting others know you please click on USER CP.

So now I would like to show you your SIGN IN Screen. On top RIGHT, is where you click to login and you will find your name, but also are the messages sent to you by the forum Administrators who keep everything running like a well-made Grandfather’s Clock.

One last point if I may, when you POST a NEW THREAD go down under the TEXT INPUT and add some TABS, anywhere between 1 or 5-TABS, EXAMPLE: dog, dogs, pets, Campdogs, and make sure to add a comma between each TAB. TABS act as FORUM addresses to get your post to others who are interested in reading about? “your dog stories” lol


First, click on USER CP and once this opens a menu on the left from top to bottom will appear. Just take them one at a time adding your information as to what you would like the forum folks to know about you? Next is about your REGISTER, FILES over to writing your own BLOG moreover to LOGGING OUT.

There is a lot to a Motorhome we call our Recreational Vehicle, RV. One last point as from time to time at the end of a word you will see down arrow ^, yes, I know it’s up, sorry did not have a down arrow on my keyboard. Clicking on them you will find sub-menus and more information to guide you on each of your forum Travels.

Make sure to read and review the rules.

Any questions just post and ask the group as a whole or having a Forum Friends in your Personal File can also be helpful in asking bouncing questions off. Now we're coming to the end of this very quick intro

So, explore and when ready SHARE your knowledge skills and abilities with Class B forum.

Looks like my CUP is almost empty…[_]>’’ “”” ‘’

Safe Travels and Happy Trails, as you explore by RV the Freedom that is the American Road Trip.

Welcome.
DogMan
__________________
Enjoy, and let the adventures begin outdoors in an RV Class B
Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 04:18 PM   #7
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: CA
Posts: 1,220
Default Interesting information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
I have a 2014 Chevy Roadtrek 190 Popular, a family hand-me-down. I like the Chevy chassis and drivetrain. Mileage with the 6.0L V8 and newer 6-speed HD transmission is pretty decent, about 18 mpg on the highway. Good towing capacity, though I question the 8200# rating. We tow a small molded fiberglass travel trailer, and it should be good for a fishing boat, motorcycle hauler, cargo trailer, or even a small toad. Underbody ground clearance is a problem with the rocker panel storage pods, holding tanks, and generally low ride height. It’s not a boondocking unit.

Regarding the coach... Curved side walls make headroom pretty tight- I’m always banging my head on overhead cabinets. That’s true with most of the old-school American vans. The newer Euro-style vans are better in that regard. Plus side is lower overall height than Euro vans and recessed A/C unit.

Layout is functional and bed is roomy with a longways orientation, so no crawl-over for nighttime potty visits. Speaking of which, mine has the larger wet bath, but it’s still cramped. I’m slightly below average height and girth, and I nearly fill the space when sitting on the toilet. Again the curved sidewalls encroach. Center aisle floor is a molded shower pan (you can do a sit-down shower in the wet bath or a stand-up shower in the aisle.). It’s very practical because any spills are contained and easily cleaned up.

Build quality is lacking on late model Roadtreks. I’m having to reinforce some cabinets that are pulling apart. The Chevy chassis will not be returning under new ownership, so some Roadtrek-specific parts like fiberglass pods, upholstery and headliner, etc. will not be available. Expect to be on your own with this orphan model. Purchase price should reflect that.

No advice, just information that might help.
Jon, cool observations, especially about the rounded walls.... another thing I noticed about these older Chevy Express platforms is that you have to duck your head when entering or exiting the coach....this is because the ceiling is higher in the middle......

I have to say that I'm impressed if you can really get 18 MPG... I don't know ... maybe you are a remarkable driver...I know several people who have this exact model and get a reliable 14-15 MPG....

One other thing I find interesting is your comment about the "unavailability" of certain trim parts for cabinets.... that is not good......

Good luck to you and the OP looking for a nice clean used one.... when I got my 2012 with only 26,000 miles I felt lucky to have found it...

Define what you mean by "late model"..
Roadtrek Adventuous RS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 04:47 PM   #8
Platinum Member
 
Jon in AZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Arizona
Posts: 291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadtrek Adventuous RS1 View Post
I have to say that I'm impressed if you can really get 18 MPG... I don't know ... maybe you are a remarkable driver...I know several people who have this exact model and get a reliable 14-15 MPG.....
I got 18.2 mpg running at 65-70 mph from MD to AZ on I-40. Basically empty except for the duffle I flew out with and various accessories my Mom kept in it. That was calculated manually using actual miles and fuel, and double-checked against the on-board computer, which was about 0.5 mpg higher.

We got 15.9 mpg on a round trip from eastern AZ to San Diego pulling a 1600# fiberglass travel trailer at 60-65 mph with four people on board and provisions for a week. That included a day outing to downtown Los Angeles without the trailer.

I am a conservative driver but not a hyper-miler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadtrek Adventuous RS1 View Post
Define what you mean by "late model"..
Good question. It's an observation I have heard often from folks who have owned several. My 2014 had numerous issues with the cabinetry, including misaligned doors that wouldn't latch and joints that were already separating after less than 10K miles. Guessing it was probably a gradual slide.
__________________
2014 Roadtrek 190 Popular
2008 Scamp 13
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 04:52 PM   #9
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: CA
Posts: 1,220
Default Okay, most people are not going empty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
I got 18.2 mpg running at 65-70 mph from MD to AZ on I-40. Basically empty except for the duffle I flew out with and various accessories my Mom kept in it. That was calculated manually using actual miles and fuel, and double-checked against the on-board computer, which was about 0.5 mpg higher.

We got 15.9 mpg on a round trip from eastern AZ to San Diego pulling a 1600# fiberglass travel trailer at 60-65 mph with four people on board and provisions for a week. That included a day outing to downtown Los Angeles without the trailer.

I am a conservative driver but not a hyper-miler.
What about your definition of "late model"?
Does my observation about having to "duck your head" square with your experience?
Roadtrek Adventuous RS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:05 PM   #10
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Alberta
Posts: 1
Default Advice

I am new to Class B (bought a 2019 Roadtrek SS Agile). My main considerations were: 1)length of under 20 feet because I wanted to be able to leave it on the street or driveway 2)Mercedes diesel versus other chassis and I chose the Mercedes because I am old as dirt and wanted to treat myself 3)Price range 4) back to front sleeping with twin beds 5) swivel seats for a front eating area so that the bed can be left set up.

For the cold Calgary winter, I wish I had AGM batteries versus lithium ion because they are not so sensitive to cold, and I wanted 400Watts solar because that is what we have on our A Class and it works for us.

Initially, I thought I wanted no propane, but now I am glad to have a propane stove, furnace and bbq outlet. I can always carry an induction hot plate, but if the lithium ion batteries are not behaving (actually, operator inexperience), we can still use the stove.
Kavee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:18 PM   #11
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Arizona
Posts: 104
Default

Douglas, In addition to the rigs you listed, consider the Class Bs well made by Canadian companies, Pleasure Way and Leisure Travel Vans. LTV no longer produces their Free Spirit, but used ones are available. From a happy and satisfied 2010 LTV Free Spirit owner.
__________________
2010 LTV Free Spirit
1989 VW Westfalia
NAZCamperVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:29 PM   #12
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: CA
Posts: 1,220
Default Did you say Class A???

For the cold Calgary winter, I wish I had AGM batteries versus lithium ion because they are not so sensitive to cold, and I wanted 400Watts solar because that is what we have on our A Class and it works for us.

OK.... you have a Class A and a Class B??
Good for you....

Let me ask you this... which one do you use more and do you use one or the other for "longer trips"? Or shorter trips??

We took our Class B all the way across the USA ... and back ...11,000 miles.

I have heard that AGMs are indeed better in cold temperatures and also really "hot temperatures" as well...
Sometimes it's better to stay with a tried and proven technology....do I think that Lithium batteries will improve?? Probably, yes.... but, maybe they are not there yet...

Zamp Solar told me that they recommend AGMs... they probably know.... and the experience you're describing is very consistent with this....

One of the reasons I purchased a Class B RV over something like a Class A.. was the mobility, fuel efficiency and being able to to use it more and park in my driveway...
I didn't want something so expensive to fuel that it would preclude or discourage me from going out, although I must admit that I've been very impressed by some really nice Class A's....we looked at them.... I just couldn't justify the fuel......

What Class A do you have??? Is it a gas???

By the way, we have the diesel engine like you do on the Class B RV..... it's great when everything is working fine.....

Happy New year....



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavee View Post
I am new to Class B (bought a 2019 Roadtrek SS Agile). My main considerations were: 1)length of under 20 feet because I wanted to be able to leave it on the street or driveway 2)Mercedes diesel versus other chassis and I chose the Mercedes because I am old as dirt and wanted to treat myself 3)Price range 4) back to front sleeping with twin beds 5) swivel seats for a front eating area so that the bed can be left set up.

For the cold Calgary winter, I wish I had AGM batteries versus lithium ion because they are not so sensitive to cold, and I wanted 400Watts solar because that is what we have on our A Class and it works for us.

Initially, I thought I wanted no propane, but now I am glad to have a propane stove, furnace and bbq outlet. I can always carry an induction hot plate, but if the lithium ion batteries are not behaving (actually, operator inexperience), we can still use the stove.
Roadtrek Adventuous RS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:36 PM   #13
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: CA
Posts: 1,220
Default Compressor refrigerator....try and get a model with this feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Bean View Post
We are looking at buying a class b and wondering what some thoughts are on the different vans? We are looking at the Roadtrek, Hymer,Carado Banff and the 170 and 190 series Chevy. Any ideas suggestions are welcomed
Doug, first... best of luck in your search.....

If I were to recommend anything.. it would be this...

Get a solar panels system and compressor refrigerator.
Roadtrek Adventuous RS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 06:37 PM   #14
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Portland
Posts: 13
Default You tube

Check out Ultramobility on your tube. He compares the cans you are asking about in detail.
cfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 06:49 PM   #15
Platinum Member
 
engnrsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: VA
Posts: 130
Default Loving Roadtrek RS Adventurous

Hi Doug. We were looking for an RV for retirement and had settled on Class B. Did not know too much going in but were impressed with MB Sprinter Diesel, though we considered them outside our price range. Then we found ours, a 2006, and have been very happy with it.

Lots of good advice above. Best point: Have an idea of the kind of camping you expect. Lithium, solar, compressor fridge, etc are all valuable enhancements, but only to the extent they translate to one of your camping needs. Example-our RT has 10 gallon black water capacity. For two of us that means if we are boondocking without an alternative toilet, we need to visit a dump station every 3-4 days minimum. So things like solar that supports 2 weeks on battery is a waste of money for us. We did upgrade our coach batteries from one 12V at 90 amp hours to two 6V at 235 ah. That gives us 5-10 days on batteries. We are considering upgrading to pure sine inverter as we have found modern appliances don't seem to tolerate modified sine, even though the battery capacity is ample. All that does for us is allow some appliance use without starting generator. That is of value in national or state parks that limit generator run time.

Thought of compressor fridge, but opted to correct a problem ours had running on propane (new control board) and enhanced the airflow on the fins and it is now performing like new.

The MB diesel Sprinter can comfortably pull a Toad or motorcycle trailer, like its not even there. We get 22 mpg by itself, and 18+ pulling a Subaru Forester. You will need a manual transmission toad if you plan to flat tow.

All in all, lots of moving parts. I like that the class B feels and drives solid compared to class A or C and beats them on mileage. 27 gal fuel tank last 8 hrs, 500+ miles. It also pays same tolls as a car ( more if pulling toad).

Good luck in your research and selection.
engnrsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 08:54 PM   #16
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 546
Default

We bought a used 2015 Roadtrek Etrek with 8 AGM batteries for 9600 Watt/hours and a 240 watt solar panel and under hood generator. Its on a 22 foot Mercedes 3500 diesel chassis. We were tent campers, so our goal was to have somewhere to get out of the weather when traveling. Here are some considerations based on our experience:

AGM vs Lithium

We would have preferred Lithium batteries when shopping, but I am glad we ended up with AGM's. We live in northern Minnesota where below zero temperatures are common. We want to be able to use our RV in winter, even if its just to travel to someplace warmer.

Refrigerator

The compressor refrigerator does not require leveling, We use it in the 12 volt mode all the time and essentially it can run indefinitely off the solar panel. We could switch it to 120 volts if plugged in, but we never have. Three way absorbtion refrigerators add propane as a potential fuel, but they require leveling and use a lot more power to run on electricity.

Propane vs Electric/Diesel

We like not having propane. Our only fuels are diesel and sun. The furnace and hot water run on diesel, the underhood generator runs off the diesel engine and recharges the batteries as we drive. We have an induction cooktop and convection microwave oven that can run off shore power or the batteries using the inverter. We carry a couple of different backpacking stoves to use outside instead of the cooktop when the weather permits.


Screens

We live in Minnesota. Officially the state bird is the Loon, unofficially its the mosquito. We have one screen on the back door. We are still trying to figure out something for the side door. The side windows in back have built in screens.

Air conditioner

We almost never use it. The dash AC does the job when moving and the fantastic fan provides enough ventilation with windows and screens. But we aren't camping in south Florida in the summer either.

Pets

If you have them consider where they will travel comfortably, location of food and water and, in the case of a cat, the litter box.

Toys

We have nowhere to carry our kayaks. The roof space is taken up with solar panels and air conditioning, even if getting kayaks on a 9'6" roof was a practical solution. Our bikes go on a bike rack on the trailer hitch which means we need to take them off to get in the back doors. You can get bike racks that attach one door or swing aside to allow access without removing the bikes.

Storage

Make a list of stuff you will want to take and think about where it will go. If you have large items measure the storage spaces and doors to make sure you can get them in.

Living in it? Or out of it?

If you are going to spend a lot of time inside your unit, then think about windows and spaces that will make that comfortable. Just being able to stand up and walk around makes a difference. So does having more than one comfortable sitting space. We didn;t really anticipate that, thinking of the RV more as a backpack tent we went into when necessary rather than as a living space. We have found ourselves living in it more than we anticipated.

We initially wanted a floor plan with two bench seats on the sides in back that would allow us to get in and out the back. We ended up with a fold down couch across the back. I still like the other design better, but mostly it hasn't mattered. And I am not really sure what we would do with some of the stuff stored under the couch if we didn't have that space.

Chassis

We spend a lot of time on the road. To be blunt, I have nothing for comparison to the Mercedes chassis. Our other vehicles have generally been stripped down models with stick shifts and manual windows. No cruise control, power windows, remotes etc So almost any modern vehicle is going to be a luxury.

That said, the sprinter chassis has been very comfortable driving. I have been surprised that the 22 foot length has not been much of an issue. The crosswind assist really make a difference. And the diesel has no problem maintaining speed in the mountains. You set the cruise control and that's it.

The large front window gives great panoramic views when driving. The adjustable seats allow you to turn them to the side to provide a view srom the entire van when stopped. The seat adjustments also allow you to set them to let you stretch your legs when driving.

I probably should have spent more time evaluating the chassis features instead of just looking at the coach area. Having an extra seating area up front with great views is more important than we realized. It was not something we were considering when looking.
RossWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 09:46 PM   #17
Platinum Member
 
Jon in AZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Arizona
Posts: 291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadtrek Adventuous RS1 View Post
What about your definition of "late model"?
Does my observation about having to "duck your head" square with your experience?
I addressed the first question in an addendum to the earlier reply before I saw your post.

Second question, definitely yes. Entering is no problem, since you naturally lean in toward the center of the camper as you climb in. Exiting, however, is a frequent head knocker. I figure I’ll get used to it eventually and the right movements will become automatic. It would not be a deal killer for me.
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 10:53 PM   #18
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Alaska
Posts: 15
Default Wanted Class B Van

Thank you for all the input you folks have shared. We have looked hi and low for different class b camper. RVT seems to have a variety of models. Found some of the newer models and some rental vans from a place in Las Vegas called Best Time RVs. Any thoughts on buying one from them? Also wondering about the new models like Carado Banff Ram Pro master? Hymer Sunlight van and Roadtrek Simplicity? Pleasure way?Thanks much Happy New Year to all!!
Douglas Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 12:55 AM   #19
Platinum Member
 
NFRicaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Texas and Maine
Posts: 115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Bean View Post
We are looking at buying a class b and wondering what some thoughts are on the different vans? We are looking at the Roadtrek, Hymer,Carado Banff and the 170 and 190 series Chevy. Any ideas suggestions are welcomed
Just my HO....Pleasure Way makes the most reliable Class B’s from everything I have read here for years...they just hold up better...that and 6 Bucks will buy you a Starbucks!!
__________________
RS
2004 Pleasure Way “Completely Redone” -
All University of Texas Decor!! “Hook ‘EM” ~0~
NFRicaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 01:06 AM   #20
Platinum Member
 
NFRicaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Texas and Maine
Posts: 115
Default

“We live in Minnesota. Officially the state bird is the Loon, unofficially its the mosquito. We have one screen on the back door. We are still trying to figure out something for the side door.”
I have one of those “Magic Mesh” screens that close with magnets...works great for me..can’t figure out how to post pics here, but it keeps bugs out!!
__________________

__________________
RS
2004 Pleasure Way “Completely Redone” -
All University of Texas Decor!! “Hook ‘EM” ~0~
NFRicaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×