Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #1

Default Greetings!

I'm a Rialta owner wanna be. Anxious to purchase a QD. 32 years landlocked in the middle of an Alaskan rainforest – escaping only on boats and planes. The wildlife, wilderness, and great Alaskan kids have kept me happy, but now, retired from school teaching, I want a bigger, road-linked, sunny world exploring the lower 48 with my daughter and (occasionally) my husband (who is still working full time.) We sold our 57 Chevy nomad to buy into this lifestyle. Currently looking daily and aggressively for our Rialta road warrior and 2nd home. Greetings all!!

NancyS. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #2

Default Greetings!

Hello from Vermont, just about as far as you can get from Alaska. We recently retired and purchased a 2000 QD on craigslist from a nice couple in KY. We searched for six weeks on line and used this weblink http://www.motorhomefinds.com/.....s-for-sale. We checked it daily and looked up every craigslist listing until we found the price range we could afford. We responded within 2 hours of the intial posting and we still were 2nd in line. The first couple couldn't get a loan so we lucked out.

It was a little nerve racking to make sure it was not a scam but sometimes you just have to trust people. The sellor's were as nervous as we were but after many telephone conversations, we sealed the deal. We are in love with the Rialta and had to cut our vacation short because of Super Storm Sandy. Can't wait to get her on the road again. Best of Luck.

papabago is offline   Reply With Quote