Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-15-2020, 10:39 AM   #1

Default Hello all

We have been researching Class B RVs for a while and have decided the Travato 59KL (the National Park Edition, in particular) is the one for us. We are very excited and plan to go full time in 2 years 9 months 27 days 18 hours lol . We have about reached the end of the available YouTube videos available to watch. Looking forward to learning as much as possible and hopefully meeting some of you on the road later on.
Ashley
Outoftheratrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 07:15 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outoftheratrace View Post
We have been researching Class B RVs for a while and have decided the Travato 59KL (the National Park Edition, in particular) is the one for us. We are very excited and plan to go full time in 2 years 9 months 27 days 18 hours lol . We have about reached the end of the available YouTube videos available to watch. Looking forward to learning as much as possible and hopefully meeting some of you on the road later on.
Ashley

Welcome to the forum Ashley!

So long as your budget can afford it, you've picked a very nice rv. The Travato is well liked and the large lithium package on the Nat'l Park edition will do a lot of good things. Just remember, every battery pack has it's limitations. If you deplete them, say running the a/c for 6-8 hours, you'll need to drive several hours or plug in to recharge them. So you'll still need to conserve in extreme circumstances. But for all others, you're way ahead of the game.

We're retired and can mitigate extreme conditions by traveling off season in mild weather. We're jealous of the flexibility you'll have in similar situations where maybe only and hour or two of a/c would be needed to cool down the rv before nighttime cooling sets in.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 07:26 PM   #3
Bud
Platinum Member

"So long as your budget can afford it, you've picked a very nice rv."

Ashley, I agree with rowiebowie. And if it meets your application, needs and wants, Terrific.

How did you decide on the Travato along with Everything+ package? Hard to beat the excitement.

Bud
Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 06:18 PM   #4

I purchased a 2019 Travato 59KL last year and spent a couple of months solo traveling with 2 golden retrievers. I absolutely love the RV. I installed a metal lock box purchased from Amazon in place of the bike rack that fits the back door. It holds all the sewer related components and keeps out the rain/snow.
Montana Living is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 06:25 PM   #5

Congrats on your decision, I hope you are very happy.
Montana Living is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 08:15 PM   #6
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Living View Post
I purchased a 2019 Travato 59KL last year and spent a couple of months solo traveling with 2 golden retrievers. I absolutely love the RV. I installed a metal lock box purchased from Amazon in place of the bike rack that fits the back door. It holds all the sewer related components and keeps out the rain/snow.
Please, Could you post a picture of lock box and the link for it?

Thanks in advance.
Rdean925 is offline   Reply With Quote